ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Peterson
Strongside 06:37 AM 10-18-2018
Welp, here we go again.

The #Chiefs have inquired about the cost to pry CB Patrick Peterson away from the #Cardinals. The price tag is steep (2 Picks) but I'm hearing Peterson prefers to stay in Arizona. That tells me any trade will require a contract extension.

— Chiefs Insider (@ChiefsInsider) October 18, 2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:52 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
he has been posting that daily
Shun the nonbeliever!!!!!
[Reply]
Frosty 10:53 AM 10-18-2018
The problem with trading for someone is there is no guarantee they won't turn into cancer aids once they are in this scheme. Gotta kill the head to fix the problem and I don't know if that can be done mid-stream.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:54 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I think he might just be a super thankful guy

Justin Houston posts similar comments every other day "Thanking God"
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:56 AM 10-18-2018
Probably thankful the Chiefs are bad enough that he still has a job...
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:59 AM 10-18-2018
Eric Berry is day to day?

Ron Parker: Dear God, thank u!!!!
[Reply]
rico 11:00 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Eric Berry is day to day?

Ron Parker: Dear God, thank u!!!!
:-)
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:02 AM 10-18-2018
Maybe Eric is always injured because he doesn’t thank god on Twitter every day.
[Reply]
fairladyZ 11:13 AM 10-18-2018
If everyone recalls there was grumblings this offseason that sutton was going to step down and retire. They fizzled out pretty quick and obviously that wasn't the case, But with this record setting defense and pressure starting to mount I could see AR and the higher ups start making a nudge to grandpa sutton that it is time for a change and to step down. Rather than being fired, so sutton saves a little face and AR does right by his guy rather than fire them. Possible train of thought within the organization.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:17 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
If everyone recalls there was grumblings this offseason that sutton was going to step down and retire. They fizzled out pretty quick and obviously that wasn't the case, But with this record setting defense and pressure starting to mount I could see AR and the higher ups start making a nudge to grandpa sutton that it is time for a change and to step down. Rather than being fired, so sutton saves a little face and AR does right by his guy rather than fire them. Possible train of thought within the organization.
That would be nice and sweet.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:19 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:22 AM 10-18-2018
Retiring in the middle of the season is fucking embarrassing.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 11:24 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Retiring in the middle of the season is ****ing embarrassing.
“Health reasons”
[Reply]
fairladyZ 11:27 AM 10-18-2018
I think it would be more of a forced retirement, sutton is to old to get another job, the pressure is mounting, and AR would like to save some face rather than just come out and kick him to the curb. But again that is all if these rumors are true this is how I would see it going down.

Not to mention we all know the bengals are going to slice up this defense, but if they slice it up AND we loose 2 games in a row the backlash from fans and media is going to be absolutely harsh and veech will then be forced to act. I'm sure they already have plans and routes they want to take this but if we loose again in a shoot out and this defense continues it's historically bad play then i think their hands will be tied.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:28 AM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
“Health reasons”
That works.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:29 AM 10-18-2018
If we lose to the Bengals because of the defense again.....Veach literally has no other option but to fire Sutton in the middle of the season. We're putting up video game numbers on offense and losing games? Fuck that. Get out, Sutton.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up