ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Peterson
Strongside 06:37 AM 10-18-2018
Welp, here we go again.

The #Chiefs have inquired about the cost to pry CB Patrick Peterson away from the #Cardinals. The price tag is steep (2 Picks) but I'm hearing Peterson prefers to stay in Arizona. That tells me any trade will require a contract extension.

— Chiefs Insider (@ChiefsInsider) October 18, 2018

[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:38 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I fully expect them to wait and see how Claiborne plays when he gets back. That will determine exactly how bad they need to trade for a CB before the deadline.
That seems smart. I like this idea. Clear the cap room, begin preliminary discussions.

Find out what the Dolphin Tank system wants for Howard. Find out what it takes to pry PP away from Coach Bro.

Make your call in week six.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:40 PM 09-11-2019
traded cb, breeland, fuller, claiborne, ward is a pretty good cb group
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:47 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Seriously, go listen to the end of Terez last podcast. Everyone uses him as gospel around here, he pretty much spells out that the Chiefs have eyes and know what the Cb situation is and that they're gonna make a move there.
You've been saying this shit for over a year man.
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:53 PM 09-11-2019
I would only give up a 3rd for Peterson. Nothing more.
[Reply]
O.city 01:39 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You've been saying this shit for over a year man.
They still aren’t good enough at cb so I’ll keep saying it

When terez says it though, I do perk up a bit
[Reply]
O.city 01:40 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
{shrug}

This is all just an appetizer for the inevitable Chiefs/Pats AFC Championship game.

It's startling how much better these two teams are than everyone else in the AFC. Absent serious injury or complete vapor lock, the AFC is largely decided.

So if we're fully up to speed by then, I'm content.
We gotta get that game in arrowhead though for a few reasons

One they’re harder to beat in Foxboro and two and more importantly so I can go to the game
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:47 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They still aren’t good enough at cb so I’ll keep saying it
Meh. They’ve played one game in the new system. Give them a chance.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:00 PM 09-11-2019
I think right now just ONE of them isn't good enough...Ward. However, even with Clairborne coming, Bashaud Breeland should not be considered our main/shutdown corner AKA the guy who guards the other team's best receiver. And I don't think Clairborne will be that guy either....hence, we need to go get one.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:35 PM 09-11-2019
Breeland has demonstrated the ability, prior to getting injured, to be a #1 corner and was approaching that later last year with the Packers. Claiborne is the Eric Fisher of corners. If he wasn’t drafted so high he wouldn’t be so maligned. People need to stop panicking after one game.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 02:40 PM 09-11-2019
Surprised no one has mentioned Janoris Jenkins. He’ll be a Chief before long. I sort of file him away as another Mo Claiborne caliber player, but wouldn’t be the worst to have both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:23 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I think right now just ONE of them isn't good enough...Ward.
all it takes is one guy, QBs like Brady will find him and pick on him all game long.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:57 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by e3263518:
I would only give up a 3rd for Peterson. Nothing more.

A 1st & a 4th for Howard.
3rd for Peterson.

I could live with that.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:07 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
A 1st & a 4th for Howard.
3rd for Peterson.

I could live with that.
:-)

That would be fucking awesome.
[Reply]
ILChief 04:58 AM 09-12-2019
Ward was the CB that picked Brady off that would have secured the afc championship if dee Ford wasn't an idiot
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:03 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Ward was the CB that picked Brady off that would have secured the afc championship if dee Ford wasn't an idiot
Crazy how the narrative would’ve changed had Ford just lined up correctly.

The Pats would’ve blown a huge lead and Brady would’ve thrown 3 picks to lose the game.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Up