ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Peterson
Strongside 06:37 AM 10-18-2018
Welp, here we go again.

The #Chiefs have inquired about the cost to pry CB Patrick Peterson away from the #Cardinals. The price tag is steep (2 Picks) but I'm hearing Peterson prefers to stay in Arizona. That tells me any trade will require a contract extension.

— Chiefs Insider (@ChiefsInsider) October 18, 2018

[Reply]
Setsuna 05:59 PM 09-10-2019
Kyler Murray has him hooked. It's gg.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:03 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How many corners are good at 29 - 30+ years old?
So, you've never heard of Kevin Ross, Albert Lewis, or James Hasty?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:07 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So, you've never heard of Kevin Ross, Albert Lewis, or James Hasty?
Different era where agility & quickness could be mitigated by physicality as you aged. In todays era, less physicality is required and more agility and quickness is probably needed because of how they ref the game. I think that is probably why you are seeing CBs not aging as well as they used to.
[Reply]
In58men 06:08 PM 09-10-2019
CB Aaron Colvin released
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:11 PM 09-10-2019
Different era where agility & quickness could be mitigated by physicality as you aged. In todays era, less physicality is required and more agility and quickness is probably needed because of how they ref the game. I think that is probably why you are seeing CBs not aging as well as they used to.
Some merit to that, but PP is still quick and agile.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:12 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
CB Aaron Colvin released
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?

Did he go apeshit, call his GM a 'cracker', whine about his helmet, and demand to be released?

If not, do not want.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:13 PM 09-10-2019
CB Aaron Colvin released
He would fit right in here!
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:13 PM 09-10-2019
How many corners are good at 29 - 30+ years old?

He probably doesn't have many productive years left. Maybe not ANY left as an elite corner. Sure would be nice to have one even if just this year, but I just worry we would get fleeced on value.

Someone mentioned going after Josh Jackson in Green Bay. I like that idea a little better. Younger, upside, cheaper.
Jackson can’t crack the 2 deep on a team that really isn’t “set” at CB. Not really worth trading for a guy that isn’t a clear upgrade.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:20 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Stop going to practice Patrick
Threaten to beat Keims teeth out, then come on over... it’s all good!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:28 PM 09-10-2019
How many times are we going to inquire about PP. Give in and give what they or stop it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:08 PM 09-10-2019
Mods should lock this thread
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:13 PM 09-10-2019
CB Aaron Colvin released
He got burnt by Ted Ginn last night, then was so scared he was going to get burnt again he played off ball on the curl route that set up the field goal and they just flat out said get lost you bum.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:36 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
He got burnt by Ted Ginn last night, then was so scared he was going to get burnt again he played off ball on the curl route that set up the field goal and they just flat out said get lost you bum.
Nonetheless, it kind of feels like the Texans are being extremely reactionary based on one game. I'd take a flyer on him. Let's see what he can do..
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:41 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
McCoy looked like washed up seaweed on the Bills, spends a couple weeks in KC and he’s breaking out 30 yard runs

That’s no guarantees Peterson’s story turns out the same, but it’s worth the gamble... elite players get tired of playing for losers, there’s no question he wants out of AZ

Give him something to be excited about, he is the perfect fit for what’s happening around here right now
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:46 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
McCoy looked like washed up seaweed on the Bills, spends a couple weeks in KC and he’s breaking out 30 yard runs

That’s no guarantees Peterson’s story turns out the same, but it’s worth the gamble... elite players get tired of playing for losers, there’s no question he wants out of AZ

Give him something to be excited about, he is the perfect fit for what’s happening around here right now
Yea but Aaron Colvin is no Patrick Peterson or Shady McCoy lol
[Reply]
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up