ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2364 of 4783
« First < 1364186422642314235423602361236223632364 236523662367236823742414246428643364 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:40 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How long does he get a pass? I think the SB bought him a little time. But it seems clear that the majority of that run was Manning based, and not so much Failway. He’s had some pretty horrid drafts. I guess when you can’t be fired, this is the results you get.
He can be fired... I figure he has until 2020 to get back to .500 plus ball and then the most loyal of followers will be ok with it. Hell, if he were to walk away or get booted out today, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. The SB run was a perfect storm of a few things, starting with Manning getting him away from Tebow, which is the only way he could have done that at that point in 2011.

Drafting is definitely not his strong suit.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:41 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
They didn't "win" shit with five head. That Super Farce season was a ****ing joke!
Totally...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:08 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
He can be fired... I figure he has until 2020 to get back to .500 plus ball and then the most loyal of followers will be ok with it. Hell, if he were to walk away or get booted out today, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. The SB run was a perfect storm of a few things, starting with Manning getting him away from Tebow, which is the only way he could have done that at that point in 2011.

Drafting is definitely not his strong suit.
No. Cheating is his strong suit. But without a HOF QB on the roster to send away with a superfarce ring, he can't get away with cheating any more.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:39 PM 09-18-2019
Hugs Papa John instead of teammates. Thanks Budweiser over his fans. Yeah being a corporate shill had nothing to do with the mountains of ridiculous calls that year. Ops is nuts, but you can't argue all the shady Shit that happened that year. It's the ONLY year NE has even had a bunch of penalties in the postseason too...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:57 PM 09-18-2019
Hugs Papa John instead of teammates. Thanks Budweiser over his fans. Yeah being a corporate shill had nothing to do with the mountains of ridiculous calls that year. Ops is nuts, but you can't argue all the shady Shit that happened that year. It's the ONLY year NE has even had a bunch of penalties in the postseason too...
If you really believe that... why continue to watch?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:59 PM 09-18-2019
You really think games weren't called a certain way that year?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:20 PM 09-18-2019
I think the Broncos are a team that had their moment in the sun with 5-head. They soaked up that glory and didn't think about what to do after Manning. I think they figured they'd be OK on defense, and just needed a QB\coach\Pile High to continue being relevant.

They were so so wrong. I don't feel bad for them, but I do think that if they had any sense, they'd blow the whole thing up, get some value for trades, get a new GM and coaching staff, and state that they are rebuilding. This would keep their fans on board, feeling like the front office knows it's time to make some moves. But...they got Flacco...I'd be pretty depressed as a Donk fan to be honest.

As a Chiefs fan, I'm giddy as hell though...
[Reply]
Frazod 05:23 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I think the Broncos are a team that had their moment in the sun with 5-head. They soaked up that glory and didn't think about what to do after Manning. I think they figured they'd be OK on defense, and just needed a QB\coach\Pile High to continue being relevant.

They were so so wrong. I don't feel bad for them, but I do think that if they had any sense, they'd blow the whole thing up, get some value for trades, get a new GM and coaching staff, and state that they are rebuilding. This would keep their fans on board, feeling like the front office knows it's time to make some moves. But...they got Flacco...I'd be pretty depressed as a Donk fan to be honest.

Yep. The cold hard realization that it will be them, not the Raiders, who are going to occupy the cellar for the foreseeable future is slowly sinking in.
[Reply]
TEX 05:27 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

Exactly. Trying to keep things afloat, instead of letting them completely sink for a rebuild has already cost them a couple of seasons. Some of their entitled delusional fans think all they need is "better QB play" and they'll get back to the playoffs. So NOT true, because the defense they have now is NOWHERE NEAR the same as before. Anyone looking in from the outside can see that.

You're right, as a Chiefs fan, it's funny as hell! :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:27 PM 09-18-2019
They need to start moving Sanders Von and Harris
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:39 PM 09-18-2019
I’ve started a list and will send it along... :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:51 PM 09-18-2019
Von looks like he's declining badly
[Reply]
TEX 06:00 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I’ve started a list and will send it along... :-)
What? You're actually taking action instead of taking the, "We'll see" approach? I'm so proud of you! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:02 PM 09-18-2019
He probably still thinks they will win 8 :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:29 PM 09-18-2019
He probably still thinks they will win 8 :-)
Mathematically it’s still possible
[Reply]
Page 2364 of 4783
« First < 1364186422642314235423602361236223632364 236523662367236823742414246428643364 > Last »
Up