ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1866 of 4790
« First < 866136617661816185618621863186418651866 186718681869187018761916196623662866 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:27 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wow. You'd rather sit on your ass and troll than enjoy the weather playing with your kids? You really are pathetic.
You think a real live woman other than his mother would let him touch her?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:28 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Oh Noes:

Mahomes made a big mistake in the red zone to end the drive. He threw to a covered receiver and the ball tipped in the air. The windows get tighter closer to the end zone, and his decision making there will be critical to his success this year.

Dinking and dunking:
Both Conley and Kelce were primarily working on short, underneath routes.

Seems to be a recurring theme:
Tanoh Kpassagnon had the best day of anyone. He had an early sack in team drills coming off the edge and later intercepted Mahomes dropping into coverage in the middle of the field.
Dude, it’s prob hard for you to see because you bought your SB shirts a few sizes too small and it’s choking off the oxygen to your brain, BUT.... you sound very desperate. It’s ok, we understand. You lost the Cousins lottery even though your boy Von was banging the table for him. Instead you got $18 million dollar Fleece em Keesum. Failway could have drafted another young qb with your top 5 (because your team sucks) draft pick. Instead he drafted Ray’s replacement because that was another boneheaded pick he made that didn’t pan out. You have a mentally challenged OL that will be 31 when his rookie contract runs out (lmao), a team who hasn’t beaten KC in over 1000 days (embarrassing), a coach who you yourself had no confidence in last season returning to embarrass your fans some more, no proven TE, no proven RB, no Talib, a shitastic o line....and yet here you are attempting to talk shit about a qb who as a rookie beat your team... in YOUR HOUSE... to extend the streak to 5... throwing a couple picks in TC? Just how desperate are you man? Keep buying those used SB 50 shirts from sweatshops in China, those kids need the money, and they appreciate your business. But let’s revist this whole convo let’s say, mid October and see how gung ho you are then. Chances are you’re gonna be awful quiet around then, we’ll be at 6 straight and looking down the barrel of 7 straight losses to KC.
[Reply]
Bewbies 03:29 PM 07-29-2018
The takes in this thread are going to be fun to look back at once the season gets going. :-)

Keesum has a great arm? That’s rich.
[Reply]
Bewbies 03:30 PM 07-29-2018
What is better on the Bronco fan scale? Mahomes throwing INT in practice, or Denver going 4-0 in the pre-season and counting that as an 8 win 2018?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:31 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
What is better on the Bronco fan scale? Mahomes throwing INT in practice, or Denver going 4-0 in the pre-season and counting that as an 8 win 2018?
:-) I forgot about Knowmo doing that. What a fuckwit.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:35 PM 07-29-2018
That’s because the last week of the season was a preseason game...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:40 PM 07-29-2018
Who's looking to the past now?

At least I have memories of a great SB win, not a rook throwing against PS players and 3rd stringers in the secondary.
I'm pretty sure the only one looking in the past is you Donktards. I believe my post was referring to how nice it's going to be next season. My only mention of the past was in reference to you idiots writing of Mahomes beating VonDouchebag and the rest of the Donks as a glorified preseason game. This season, he won't be throwing to scrubs from behind a backup line. He will have starters at every position. He will embarrass your starters........again. And another thing. We really don't want to hear about your fixed Superfarce. The whole world knows it was rigged. Your shit team couldn't beat the Browns if the fix wasn't in.
[Reply]
Bewbies 03:41 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
That’s because the last week of the season was a preseason game...
2018 is this season. 4-0 preseason into a 8-12 year.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:26 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
PM stands for Pick Machine until further notice.
Sure does. But the pick machine (you know, the one that threw 5 picks and had a 0.0 rating against the Chiefs before being benched) is retired after his gift Superfarce a couple of years ago and he ain't coming back.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:28 PM 07-29-2018
2018 is this season. 4-0 preseason into a 8-12 year.
Hard to believe that's what's gonna take the AFCW, but with Case o' Semen there's no stopping them from winning every third game or so.
[Reply]
TEX 05:22 PM 07-29-2018
Sitting in my back yard watching my kid play while listening to music and enjoying the great summer weather while on my laptop is pretty sweet. Reading about the struggles of PMINT only make it that much more fun.
Speaking of fun - when will you be giving up on your last place team this season? Last year you threw in the towel about week 8, right after they lost 3 in a row. :-)

Think you'll make it past the month of October this year? :-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 06:43 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Dude, it’s prob hard for you to see because you bought your SB shirts a few sizes too small and it’s choking off the oxygen to your brain, BUT.... you sound very desperate. It’s ok, we understand. You lost the Cousins lottery even though your boy Von was banging the table for him. Instead you got $18 million dollar Fleece em Keesum. Failway could have drafted another young qb with your top 5 (because your team sucks) draft pick. Instead he drafted Ray’s replacement because that was another boneheaded pick he made that didn’t pan out. You have a mentally challenged OL that will be 31 when his rookie contract runs out (lmao), a team who hasn’t beaten KC in over 1000 days (embarrassing), a coach who you yourself had no confidence in last season returning to embarrass your fans some more, no proven TE, no proven RB, no Talib, a shitastic o line....and yet here you are attempting to talk shit about a qb who as a rookie beat your team... in YOUR HOUSE... to extend the streak to 5... throwing a couple picks in TC? Just how desperate are you man? Keep buying those used SB 50 shirts from sweatshops in China, those kids need the money, and they appreciate your business. But let’s revist this whole convo let’s say, mid October and see how gung ho you are then. Chances are you’re gonna be awful quiet around then, we’ll be at 6 straight and looking down the barrel of 7 straight losses to KC.

🚨 One-handed catch 🚨

We 👀 you, @ESanders_10 ⚡️ pic.twitter.com/XagV9dMtp7

— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) July 29, 2018

[Reply]
KranzDictum 06:44 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Speaking of fun - when will you be giving up on your last place team this season? Last year you threw in the towel about week 8, right after they lost 3 in a row. :-)

Think you'll make it past the month of October this year? :-)
Remember when you had an 18 point lead in the 3rd quarter of the wild card game?
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 06:44 PM 07-29-2018
Sitting in my back yard watching my kid play while listening to music and enjoying the great summer weather while on my laptop is pretty sweet. Reading about the struggles of PMINT only make it that much more fun.
You're a bitter guy who prefers schadenfreude than spending time with your kids. The amount of time you spend on this site should make everyone here feel better about their lives. You're wasting your life trying to pick fights with rival fans. Thats what it is and theres nothing else to it. Its so transparent it really is sad. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 06:57 PM 07-29-2018

(repost)
[Reply]
Page 1866 of 4790
« First < 866136617661816185618621863186418651866 186718681869187018761916196623662866 > Last »
Up