ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 85
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:38 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I didn't realize Kraft had inflicted serious physical harm to the masseuses like those pieces of shit. My bad.
Option 1: Get a love pat from Kareem Hunt and trip because I'm hammered.
Option 2: Get knocked the !@#$ out by Ray Rice.
Option 3: Give an old man a handy.

I'll be honest, option 3 sounds like the worst of the 3. I mean I don't need to see the video or anything, but let's not hand-waive elderly hand jobs here.

And for the record, the only 'serious physical harm' Kareem Hunt inflicted was on that drunk cow's high heels. I'm pretty sure one of them broke or something.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:42 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Option 1: Get a love pat from Kareem Hunt and trip because I'm hammered.
Option 2: Get knocked the !@#$ out by Ray Rice.
Option 3: Give an old man a handy.

I'll be honest, option 3 sounds like the worst of the 3. I mean I don't need to see the video or anything, but let's not hand-waive elderly hand jobs here.

And for the record, the only 'serious physical harm' Kareem Hunt inflicted was on that drunk cow's high heels. I'm pretty sure one of them broke or something.
Also the video could show more details/provide greater context and change the perception that Kraft was just a horny old guy getting a blow job... i.e. was he physically aggressive/abusive towards the sex slave in the video?

If Dan Patrick has seen the video and said it is bad, I am guessing it is more than just Kraft engaging in a "basic" sex act.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:47 AM 03-01-2019
You guys still worried about Kraft getting his crab rangooned by a couple lilted orchids?Who cares?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:47 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I have no insight on potential public perception, but it seems that it would definitely turn you on.
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You are the one who said the video should be released man. Face the facts you obviously want to see the video otherwise you wouldn't care if it got released or not.

Look if old men getting jerked off by Asain women is what turns you on I'm not going to judge you. Just please dont post about it here. This is a Chiefs message board, not a fetish message board.

Thank you.
^^^^^ Equates desire to see New England damaged and Kraft properly ostracized with an arcane desire to watch an old bag of fuck get a hand job.

Squirrel Tits and Fuck-O; a perfectly matched, Reese's peanut butter cup of Internet Idiot.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:51 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Some men seek out the underage and younger stuff. I've ALWAYS avoided that for that very simple reason: don't turn a misdemeanor into a major felony for just a few years.
This sounds like the only reason you avoid underage prostitutes is prison time...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:57 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You guys still worried about Kraft getting his crab rangooned by a couple lilted orchids?Who cares?
PDS. Patriots Derangement Syndrome.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:01 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
PDS. Patriots Derangement Syndrome.
I'm stupid. Thanks for clarifying.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:10 PM 03-01-2019
There is no doubt that since Kraft is tied to this...and multiple cheating scandals that the entire football community wants to see his franchise burnt to the ground.

They've been to consecutive SBs due to bogus officiating...and the video of him giving an official a football as a gift for "years of service".

The fact he met with a human trafficking/sexual exploitation non-profit, which he donates to, just weeks before going to this place...is ****ed up. He is well-aware of this epidemic and the tell-tale signs of trafficking. He didn't go to this place twice because he was ignorant of what it might be. He didn't give a shit. The hypocrisy is off the charts... and paints him as a conman using money to create a false public impression of possessing empathy....which ties back into his franchise being serial cheaters also.

He's a phony...and everyone who has left that sham franchise has fallen on their face once they leave...even NFL executive of year..Fat Scott. Their coaching tree has had zero success..and McDaniels got busted immediately for filming with the Donks.
[Reply]
Amnorix 01:18 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There is no doubt that since Kraft is tied to this...and multiple cheating scandals that the entire football community wants to see his franchise burnt to the ground.

They been to consecutive SBs due to bogus officiating...and the video of him giving an official a football as a gift for "years of service".

The fact he met with a human trafficking/sexual exploitation non-profit, which he donates to, just weeks before going to this place...is ****ed up. He is well-aware of this epidemic and the tell-tale signs of trafficking. He didn't go to this place twice because he was ignorant of what it might be. He didn't give a shit. The hypocrisy is off the charts... and paints him as a conman using money to create a false public impression of possessing empathy....which ties back into his franchise being serial cheaters also.

He's a phony...

This whole post is bizarre. Consider medication, or more of it, or less, as the case may be.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:38 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
This whole post is bizarre. Consider medication, or more of it, or less, as the case may be.
Yes...truth is a sickness. I'm not surprised at all by your response...being the team you support/defend. Your entire fanbase is compromised...like a brain-washed cult following.

I'm sure you have rationalized this into "poor, old lonely billionaire...who just jet-setted to the Oscar partys with Superstar Brady on his private plane and has a hot 39 year old GF..is too senile to understand what he's doing. Twice. He's a victim in all of this. The police and their surveillance sting are the ones who are guilty. How dare they charge Kraft for committing crimes."
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:42 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I love the post. It's spot on.
[Reply]
FAX 01:46 PM 03-01-2019
Defending Krafty on this deal could be tough, given the video evidence.

Of course, the argument could be made that Krafty was actually doing undercover work as a private citizen in order to get the goods on the operation. Under that scenario, he has donated to the sex-trafficking cause but felt that mere money just wasn't enough. Someone had to do what was necessary to expose the culprits. That's why he took that responsibility upon himself at great personal risk.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you ... Bob Kraft; Whore Buster.

FAX
[Reply]
scho63 01:48 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
This sounds like the only reason you avoid underage prostitutes is prison time...
No it's not. Why risk being with a younger woman who you think is 22 or 23 and she is 16 or 17. That's why-no need to tempt fate when you are already breaking the law by paying for sex
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:51 PM 03-01-2019
It is interesting that Denver fans and the other usual dumbshits (i.e. the person who continuously defended Bob Sutton) are trying to minimize Kraft’s situation.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:52 PM 03-01-2019
I'm stupid. Thanks for clarifying.
Your stupidity has long been clarified.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 85
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up