ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 72
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:47 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Nobody can be sure (other than Lew after he polishes off a(nother) bottle :-)), but the timing can't be denied.
Man you’re a bad judge of character.

I’ve got too much of my shit together to be a drunk.

And Pat has too much passion for winning to let money be his number 1 concern.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:47 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That's not proof. You're just throwing out a claim without any actual evidence to back it up.
It's proof you haven't been watching the games, yes... At least not for content.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:50 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
He doesn't like sitting inside the pocket.

You can just tell.
Who cares? Scrambling outside pocket has not limited his career in any shape or form.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:50 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Man you’re a bad judge of character.

I’ve got too much of my shit together to be a drunk.

And Pat has too much passion for winning to let money be his number 1 concern.
Riiiiiight.

Don't you need to go back to the bourbon thread and post your latest "not a drunk" thing? :-)

You're a dunk dude, wear it! On top of that, your heart is filled with hate. A hateful drunk, that's not good man... Not good.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:52 PM 10-17-2021
Watch this years games and get back to me.
Do you think Patrick Mahomes is going win another Super Bowl? yes or no.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:53 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Do you think Patrick Mahomes is going win another Super Bowl? yes or no.
Yes, yes I do.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:55 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Oh and the dropped snaps.....
They've not been right, Creed is a lefty - that's the actual issue I think.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:58 PM 10-17-2021
Riiiiiight.

Don't you need to go back to the bourbon thread and post your latest "not a drunk" thing? :-)

You're a dunk dude, wear it! On top of that, your heart is filled with hate. A hateful drunk, that's not good man... Not good.
Alright man, I realize you can do this all night.

I’m going to bed soon since I get up at 4 to workout during the week.

See you next week (if you decide to keep watching).

Xoxo
Lewdog
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:01 PM 10-17-2021
It's proof you haven't been watching the games, yes... At least not for content.
The only proof you have presented that you're a dumb ass with dumb ass posts.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:01 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Who cares? Scrambling outside pocket has not limited his career in any shape or form.
I'm not saying he shouldn't "ever" scramble. There are many times I think he should do it more, just for purposes of moving the chains. Take what the D gives ya sometimes.

But it turns a drawn up play into backyard sandlot football and shrinks the football field.

It matters.

Mahomes has not stepped up into the pocket well not only this yr but since he's been in the league. Thats why the offense is tailored around his abilities. It's why the Chiefs never line up behind center and always line up in the gun RPO etc.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:04 PM 10-17-2021
This thread is garbage, and needs a good rompering

Only had to gloss over the last two pages to decide that Glory Holez has become a troll... well, bye
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:04 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Alright man, I realize you can do this all night.

I’m going to bed soon since I get up at 4 to workout during the week.

See you next week (if you decide to keep watching).

Xoxo
Lewdog
Good night Lew, sleep well and have a great workout in the morning...
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 09:08 PM 10-17-2021
to be fair to the OP, the 2nd INT he threw before the end of the half was one of the worst INTs of all time.

Glad mahomes was able to shake it off and play composed in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:12 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I'm not saying he shouldn't "ever" scramble. There are many times I think he should do it more, just for purposes of moving the chains. Take what the D gives ya sometimes.

But it turns a drawn up play into backyard sandlot football and shrinks the football field.

It matters.

Mahomes has not stepped up into the pocket well not only this yr but since he's been in the league. Thats why the offense is tailored around his abilities. It's why the Chiefs never line up behind center and always line up in the gun RPO etc.
He is the best QB in the history of the league without putting a priority on remaining in the pocket. When he scrambles he avoids sacks, extends the play, allows receivers to get open, scrambles for first downs and turns nothings into big SOMETHINGS. You can't defend unleashed Mahomes with a shell look unless your defensive backs can cover a receiver running wild for 6 or 8 seconds. Why would we limit him to a pocket where you need to release the ball in 4 seconds or less when our receivers are struggling to get open quickly?

His instincts transcend traditional football strategy. Mahomes holding little regard for the pocket is a feature, not a bug.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:14 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This thread is garbage, and needs a good rompering

Only had to gloss over the last two pages to decide that Glory Holez has become a troll... well, bye
You must have missed the years where he claimed Drew Lock was actually good.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 72
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up