ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>WHO currently on the roster is good at stopping the run?
UChieffyBugger 11:25 AM 10-16-2019
Because when we know the answer to this question, we will be able to comprehend just what may be needed before the deadline.

Clark= He had a good rep before he came here of stopping the run

Okafor= He too seemed to hold up well against the run from what I remember

Jones= We all know it's not his strength

Nnadi= Last year folks said he done well against the run, this year? Looks like he's regressed

Williams= Had a decent grade against the run in Zona...not sure he's lived up to it here

Kpass= He's tall and has length, but he's never had a reputation of stopping the run from what I remember

Ogbah= Not sure what his strength tbh

Saunders= Known as more of a pass rusher in college

Lee= His strength has been in coverage, not run defense

Hitchens= Really what is he best at?

Wilson= Not impressed thus far as far as stopping guys

Neimann= No chance

Ragland= This system was never his favourite but some Chiefs media folks believe he's decent against the run but garbage in coverage

DOD= Against dump offs maybe but not anything else

So that's pretty much the list right now. Folks say Mcclain is decent so we'll just have to wait and see once he gets on the field. But the bottom line is we really don't have many proven guys In that front seven who are known for being good run stoppers, do we? Nnadi may well be another Veach bust tbh and Jones is gonna do what Jones does. A DT and LB who are proven run stoppers may be what's needed before the deadline I think.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:32 AM 10-18-2019
No matter who the opponent was, the tackling last night was VERY good. That was extremely encouraging.
[Reply]
chinaski 10:38 AM 10-18-2019
Saunders was pretty effin convincing last night.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:45 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
No matter who the opponent was, the tackling last night was VERY good. That was extremely encouraging.
I didn’t see one miss tackle at all. You know why?? Darron lee only played 2 snaps last night!! Sorenson esentially is now Lee’s replacement. Played 62% of the snaps last night
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up