ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Media Center>Leaving Neverland (HBO)
Beethoven 06:52 PM 03-04-2019
Watched Part 1 of the HBO Documentary last night detailing how Michael Jackson sexually abused two kids. It was disturbing and sickening listening to these stories. What I do not get is why these parents let their child sleep with a grown, adult man.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Ze8LjzV7Q&t=14s
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:27 PM 03-05-2019
Why would he cancel a tour to fight it?

Continue it until it's over if you're innocent.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 09:34 PM 03-05-2019
lyrical alibi

Love is a woman
I don't want to hear it
Give in to me
Give in to me
[Reply]
Rivaldo 09:42 PM 03-05-2019

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:03 PM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Why would he cancel a tour to fight it?

Continue it until it's over if you're innocent.
Because he would have had to more than likely testify not to mention meetings with lawyers, etc. A suitable defense is not exactly something you can do remotely with early 90s technology.

Basically, it was more financially viable to settle than to cancel the tour.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:51 AM 03-06-2019
They seemed credible to me. The Robson one has worked in Vegas and top acts choreographing touring shows. He's won an Emmy. Those people get millions of $'s to do those Vegas shows. He wouldn't need to make all this shit up later just to make money.
[Reply]
BigRock 10:16 AM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
He also settled because the lawsuit was filed in the middle of a tour, which he would of had to cancel to actually fight the lawsuit.

It was settle and lose some money or fight it lose a lot of money and then go through some more lawsuits due to the cancelled tour.
The tour was cancelled in November 1993 when Michael went to rehab for painkillers. The settlement was reached in January '94. The tour had nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:32 AM 03-06-2019
So let's completely ignore the doc. for a sec...what about this story and countless others like it...?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...rubba-13912812

Originally Posted by :
"When I slept in his bed, we wore just boxer shorts and he would put his arm around me and push his body to my body, like you would with a girlfriend.

“He would put our bodies on each other and kiss me on the head and cheek. I woke many times and his hands were on me... one hand on the top of my legs and one hand around me.

“When he was high on his medication he would get closer in the same way as when a man gets drunk. It disinhibited him.

“He’d pull me closer and be grabbing me more and kissing me more on the head and on the cheek, He would also stroke my hair.

“He never carried out an explicit sexual act on me, but there were sexual intentions.

“He must have been getting something out of it sexually. I feel now like he was testing me, seeing how far he could go.”
The guy was a monster, plain and simple.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:31 PM 03-06-2019
Yet if I remember correctly Oprah thinks we should forgive Roman Polanski.

Michael definitely had problems. He thought he was a child. Peter pan.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:02 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
So let's completely ignore the doc. for a sec...what about this story and countless others like it...?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...rubba-13912812

The guy was a monster, plain and simple.
a monster with restraint, apparently
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:12 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:

Michael definitely had problems. He thought he was a child. Peter Pan.
One thing stuck with me...... a 7 year old in the edge of the bed, on all fours, ass up in the air with his asshole exposed for Michael to see why he masturbates. The kid is staring a pic of Michael Jackson in Peter Pam while in this position, Jackson masturbates.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:35 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
a monster with restraint, apparently
Bravo to him.....:-):-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:57 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
One thing stuck with me...... a 7 year old in the edge of the bed, on all fours, ass up in the air with his asshole exposed for Michael to see why he masturbates. The kid is staring a pic of Michael Jackson in Peter Pam while in this position, Jackson masturbates.
I'm out. Not gonna watch this.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:30 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I'm out. Not gonna watch this.
Wtf yeah no thanks
[Reply]
seaofred 11:34 AM 03-07-2019
I've tried to watch this twice... Just can't make it more than 15 minutes.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:36 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
She also supported John Of God.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.654a83f60a0c
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up