ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 57
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:43 PM 10-29-2018
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
And you have found it? I sure couldn't so far
Found mine right on the water, but looks like it can spawn up in the tree line too. Helped tremendously to use Eagle Eye.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:47 PM 10-29-2018

Theres something wrong with this horse #RDR2https://t.co/SEfyuSGImv pic.twitter.com/2WnRXdeeIf

— �� Nasty Old Wizard �� (@casey_macneil) October 29, 2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:11 PM 10-29-2018

[Reply]
allen_kcCard 09:48 PM 10-29-2018
Ugh....still can't find white arabian... I've seen a video of it now and it seems like that spot is where I killed some wolves my first time there, but i haven't seen anything near there now but deer and rams. I've tried camping and sleeping a few times...wondering if I need to kill off the other animals to get a respawn or something
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 09:50 PM 10-29-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Yeah, mine was on the east side of the lake.
Hrmmm...every video I watched showed it on the west side...maybe I'm not checking all the spots...but I did 3-4 laps around the whole lake before I looked at a video
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:54 PM 10-29-2018
https://m.ign.com/maps/red-dead-redemption-2/world
[Reply]
Dayze 09:23 AM 10-30-2018
last night had my first session of frustrating gaming lol.
I just finished a mission, and was riding back to the camp. as I passed through Valentine, the guy i helped get poison out of his leg was sitting on a bench in town and said to his friend "There's the man who saved my life". I approach, and he offers to buy me any gun at the gun smith. So, i trot around trying to find the guns smith, and circle behind 2 buildings. There are two other yayhoos leaning against a well. I walk by and they talked some noise. I responded with "Defuse"; then I just sat there. Didn't say anything or move. They said one or two more things....pause....then both just shot me dead. :-)

As I come to / revive to begin playing, I walk past a Deputy and he says something along the lines of we don't need you starting any more trouble. I responded with a wise crack.....boom. I was shot dead again. :-). Come to again, now I'm like "ok, whatever...." but can't get my free gun at the gunsmith. I leave the gun smith on foot, and I'm jus standing there and some guy walks by, stops and starts giving me grief. I sand there, silent just looking at him. He walks away. I follow about 20 feet, then he just turns around and starts fighting me. I beat his ass, then all of a sudden the entire posse of Law in town are after me shooting etc.

lol.
JFC. If I start anything, I get a wanted level. If I just mind my business, I get shot. :-)
I need to take a small break until I can dedicate a good solid chunk of hours to it. I've only been able to play about 45 minutes here and there, and i sort of lose track of where I'm at in the story / what I need to do the next time I play.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:45 AM 10-30-2018
The mission where you take Lenny to the Saloon...fucking epic. Loved it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:23 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
last night had my first session of frustrating gaming lol.
I just finished a mission, and was riding back to the camp. as I passed through Valentine, the guy i helped get poison out of his leg was sitting on a bench in town and said to his friend "There's the man who saved my life". I approach, and he offers to buy me any gun at the gun smith. So, i trot around trying to find the guns smith, and circle behind 2 buildings. There are two other yayhoos leaning against a well. I walk by and they talked some noise. I responded with "Defuse"; then I just sat there. Didn't say anything or move. They said one or two more things....pause....then both just shot me dead. :-)

As I come to / revive to begin playing, I walk past a Deputy and he says something along the lines of we don't need you starting any more trouble. I responded with a wise crack.....boom. I was shot dead again. :-). Come to again, now I'm like "ok, whatever...." but can't get my free gun at the gunsmith. I leave the gun smith on foot, and I'm jus standing there and some guy walks by, stops and starts giving me grief. I sand there, silent just looking at him. He walks away. I follow about 20 feet, then he just turns around and starts fighting me. I beat his ass, then all of a sudden the entire posse of Law in town are after me shooting etc.

lol.
JFC. If I start anything, I get a wanted level. If I just mind my business, I get shot. :-)
I need to take a small break until I can dedicate a good solid chunk of hours to it. I've only been able to play about 45 minutes here and there, and i sort of lose track of where I'm at in the story / what I need to do the next time I play.
You must have low honor or something. Did you go on a crime spree?
[Reply]
Dayze 10:48 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You must have low honor or something. Did you go on a crime spree?
no. I'm in the white portion of the meter.

all I've done so far is the normal missions, some hunting etc. haven't killed anyone other than those enemies in the missions.

weird.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:50 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
no. I'm in the white portion of the meter.

all I've done so far is the normal missions, some hunting etc. haven't killed anyone other than those enemies in the missions.

weird.
Go back and shoot up the whole fucking town. It's the only way. RDR2 is a big game. Plenty of small towns you can make hay in. Valentine doesn't have to be one of them.

Shoot the men. Beat the women, hog tie them and toss them over the cliff side.

You can call it the "Valentine Massacre". You'll be a legend.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:58 AM 10-30-2018
I've had much better game play experience since i restarted all over and now i found a trapper who i can sell my hides and game too so that was much easier way to make some cash and i have much better way of staying out of trouble and staying alive. Just glad i started over.

I'm like the Bandit that doesn't shut drawers after looting.

Nope not shutting any drawers or cabinets or chest. People are going go home and know they've been robbed instead of just thinking to themselves misplaced it because the everything was shut. I'm a bad man.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:00 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Go back and shoot up the whole ****ing town. It's the only way. RDR2 is a big game. Plenty of small towns you can make hay in. Valentine doesn't have to be one of them.

Shoot the men. Beat the women, hog tie them and toss them over the cliff side.

You can call it the "Valentine Massacre". You'll be a legend.
that's a good idea. come back for my revenge.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:06 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I've had much better game play experience since i restarted all over and now i found a trapper who i can sell my hides and game too so that was much easier way to make some cash and i have much better way of staying out of trouble and staying alive. Just glad i started over.

I'm like the Bandit that doesn't shut drawers after looting.

Nope not shutting any drawers or cabinets or chest. People are going go home and know they've been robbed instead of just thinking to themselves misplaced it because the everything was shut. I'm a bad man.
I've contemplated starting over.
I'm not very far into it. maybe like 3 hours or so.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:08 AM 10-30-2018
How does the Camp work? I mean, I'm 'contributing" etc. ...but is it a deal where more of the map unlocks after the gang saves a certain amount of money?
If so.....that's going to take forever I"m only at like$70 bucks. :-).
[Reply]
Page 21 of 57
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up