ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 29
« First < 182425262728 29 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Daniel Sorenson appreciation/Virus, go eat a bag of dicks Thread.
TimBone 03:51 PM 01-04-2017
White boy making big plays....Virus, please follow thread title instructions.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:38 PM 04-13-2024
Say what you want about him dude had a ton of pick sixes and some of the most crucial defensive plays in team history
[Reply]
scho63 03:52 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by threebag:

To this day that remains the most egregious play that I saw live that was never flagged for a penalty. Not sure what the refs were doin but maybe they were scared shitless from Dirty Dan. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:02 PM 04-13-2024

:-) I'll never understand how he got away with that one, but I love it anyway
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:57 PM 04-13-2024
:-) This thread
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:55 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Say what you want about him dude had a ton of pick sixes and some of the most crucial defensive plays in team history
He was pivotal in the rise of the empire. Dan Sorensen will never pay for a meal in my house.

He's not going to be in the Hall of Fame, but his highlight reel might rival that of any defensive back in Chiefs history.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:01 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He was pivotal in the rise of the empire. Dan Sorensen will never pay for a meal in my house.

He's not going to be in the Hall of Fame, but his highlight reel might rival that of any defensive back in Chiefs history.
But does he still have to take his shoes off?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:05 PM 04-13-2024
Thx for posting the highlight reel. Great stuff.

Good ole Dirty Dan. Guy made a ton of really good sometimes great plays in the biggest games. Thanks for everything, Dan.
[Reply]
Cheater5 07:14 PM 04-13-2024
Yeah there are dudes who roll their eyes at Sorensen (lulz he’s slow and white and can’t cover and white and other things.”)

Show me one time that he made a ‘business decision’ in any game, ever (a la Honey Badger). MF’er arrived to the ball carrier with hate in his heart and picked off Rivers (and Herbert) more than once to seal a victory. I’m not even counting his performances during the playoffs.

Thanks for playing hard and being there when it mattered, Dan.

P.S. It always mattered.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 07:17 PM 04-13-2024

Do you typically charge for meals in your house?
[Reply]
trndobrd 07:30 PM 04-13-2024

Really tried, but couldn’t quite get that ball punched out.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:36 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Whoever made this video knows their shit. Got all the big hits in playoff games. That hit on Tannehill changed the complexion of the game. Also got the 4th down stop against the Pats (our only defensive highlight that game). And the Browns hit causing the fumble and the big Texans plays.
Didn't he people's elbow some bitch one game?
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:45 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
Do you typically charge for meals in your house?
Food costs have risen dramatically in recent years.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:46 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Didn't he people's elbow some bitch one game?
I wonder if we could find a clip of that one post down.

The more I see of these clips, the more inclined I am to see Sorensen on the ring of fame. He was a stone cold playmaker.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:48 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
But does he still have to take his shoes off?
100 million Japanese can't be wrong.

Other than the World War II attack, of course.
[Reply]
trndobrd 07:50 PM 04-13-2024
I wonder if we could find a clip of that one post down.

The more I see of these clips, the more inclined I am to see Sorensen on the ring of fame. He was a stone cold playmaker.
If not the Ring of Honor, he have a permanent invite to bang the drum with that clip as pregame hype video.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 29
« First < 182425262728 29 >
Up