ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 101
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
The Lounge>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 03:24 PM 05-22-2019
So much bitter Avs face too....love it
[Reply]
DaFace 03:43 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
So much bitter Avs face too....love it
WTF are you even talking about? All the Avs fans in here have been rooting for the Blues. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:37 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
WTF are you even talking about? All the Avs fans in here have been rooting for the Blues. :-)
With a tagline like "Consuming CP souls", you'd think he'd be capable of even mildly hijacking a thread every once in a while, and not you know, being one of the most ignored and irrelevant posters in CP history.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:06 PM 05-22-2019
LETS GO BLUES!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/gnworHSsObU
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:56 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
LETS GO BLUES!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/gnworHSsObU
Like...
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:29 PM 05-22-2019
The Great Golden One speaks truth . . .

https://youtu.be/7b6ISeduRjg
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:13 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
WTF are you even talking about? All the Avs fans in here have been rooting for the Blues. :-)
This Caps fan too since my team was eliminated. My old man was a Blues fan and I inherited the autographed Brett Hull plaque I bought him when I was a kid.

That and fuck Boston, its people, and its teams..
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:14 AM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The Great Golden One speaks truth . . .

https://youtu.be/7b6ISeduRjg
That's awesome...
[Reply]
DeepPurple 08:19 AM 05-23-2019
Jim & Pam


[Reply]
Fish 08:23 AM 05-23-2019
Pam is still so fucking cute....
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:36 AM 05-27-2019
I just read an article in our local paper this morning about the Blues history and it mentioned Susan Kelly, daughter of famed announcer Dan Kelly, which brought back some memories. I have to say, living in Pensacola, Florida in the 1970's hockey wasn't a homegrown sport. USA Network started broadcasting games about 1980, just in time to catch the Islanders and their run of 4 Cups in a row. The one thing that got my attention was the announcer, Dan Kelly and the way he could do the game. I got other guys at work interested and suddenly hockey was a daily subject. I even took off one week in 1983 and went to NYC to watch the Rangers and my favorite player at the time, Ron Duguay. So Dan is what really got me into hockey.

Dan Kelly great announcer and was the announcer for the Blues, so Go Blues!!!


[Reply]
seclark 10:17 AM 05-27-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
I just read an article in our local paper this morning about the Blues history and it mentioned Susan Kelly, daughter of famed announcer Dan Kelly, which brought back some memories. I have to say, living in Pensacola, Florida in the 1970's hockey wasn't a homegrown sport. USA Network started broadcasting games about 1980, just in time to catch the Islanders and their run of 4 Cups in a row. The one thing that got my attention was the announcer, Dan Kelly and the way he could do the game. I got other guys at work interested and suddenly hockey was a daily subject. I even took off one week in 1983 and went to NYC to watch the Rangers and my favorite player at the time, Ron Duguay. So Dan is what really got me into hockey.

Dan Kelly great announcer and was the announcer for the Blues, so Go Blues!!!

Yeah, I remember dan Kelley.
Blues radio
Sec
[Reply]
Al Bundy 01:02 PM 05-27-2019
I'm rooting for the Blues, because Fuck Boston.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 05:16 PM 05-27-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
I'm rooting for the Blues, because Fuck Boston.
x2
[Reply]
Predarat 05:45 PM 05-27-2019
Best wishes to you, Blues Fans!
[Reply]
Page 55 of 101
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up