ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 77
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
loochy 12:27 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Rice clearly violated state laws (and common sense) and caused property loss and physical harm. He is going through the legal process and any punishment from the state, whether fines or detention, will be deserved. His employer, the National Football League, is also within their rights to punish him with fines and/or suspension, which will also be deserved.

However, if he is still employable by the NFL, I see no reason why the Chiefs should not retain him. If the Chiefs themselves see a reason they do not want him on their team, so be it. They understand the situation better than any message board poster.

Yes, young people make unwise decisions and they should also be held responsible for them. We are considered legal adults at age 18 and are responsible for our actions.

This. He's getting his punishment.
[Reply]
Woogieman 12:28 PM 04-15-2024
...and here come the civil suits. This ought to be interesting.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:32 PM 04-15-2024
I've raced on city streets at over 100 mph on multiple occasions in my youth. It was dumb, but nobody was injured...partially because we knew how to fucking drive.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:39 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Let's just cut the bullshit of "he's a kid". Statistically he's through 1/4 of his life and decided to get a neck tattoo while putting people's life's in danger for a thrill ride.

He's a dumbass.

Enjoy the Las Vegas Raider, dumbass.
Wait.....he was getting tattooed while driving 119 MPH? That artist must be incredible!!
[Reply]
loochy 12:49 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Wait.....he was getting tattooed while driving 119 MPH? That artist must be incredible!!

He also wore a durag
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:52 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
He also wore a durag
The horror!! What's next? Corn rows? Grill? Saggy jeans? This punk motherfucker needs to be put under the jail. He's a menace to society!!
[Reply]
Rausch 12:53 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by AustinChief:

He's a moron. He's OUR moron but he's still a moron.
He did a number of interviews after the super bowl. The one with Rich Eisen really convinced me he's no polyhistor.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:58 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Let's just cut the bullshit of "he's a kid". Statistically he's through 1/4 of his life and decided to get a neck tattoo while putting people's life's in danger for a thrill ride.

He's a dumbass.

Enjoy the Las Vegas Raider, dumbass.
That's proving the point. Decided to get a neck tattoo probably falls in line with bad decision making due to delayed prefrontal cortex development in men. Yes, some of us had good parents and role models that helped us in making wiser decisions.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:01 PM 04-15-2024
Who gives a shit if he has a neck tattoo?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:05 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Otter. Just wait until he finds out he has a nipple piercing. He'll be advocating for the electric chair then.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:08 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He'll never get a job at QuickTrip with a neck tattoo man!
[Reply]
BossChief 01:16 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I have no problem with Rice getting a very light punishment and of course staying with the Chiefs. But let's be clear, this isn't just some regular "kid" stuff. This is a sign of MASSIVE immaturity and frankly low low low IQ. This is some sub 80 IQ behavior.

He's a moron. He's OUR moron but he's still a moron.
he is who we thought he was.

He Bowe.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:17 PM 04-15-2024

#RestingBitchFace

The contempt this infallible pillar of society has for the rest of you unwashed masses couldn't be more evident.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:19 PM 04-15-2024
If Rice is as dumb as some of you think he is, how dumb must Moore be for still not knowing the playbook?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:21 PM 04-15-2024

#Chiefs WR Rashee Rice and former SMU CB Theodore Knox are being sued for $1 million by two victims of the March 30 crash in Dallas, Texas, for severe injuries, including 'trauma to the brain, lacerations to the face requiring stitches, multiple contusions about the body,… pic.twitter.com/RlDvilVLi6

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) April 15, 2024

[Reply]
Page 42 of 77
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up