ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 3903
« First < 32727879808182 83848586921321825821082 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:00 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Stop spreading bullshit claims that you can't back up. And don't whine when someone asks you for a source.
Same BS. I never made a claim. I never complained about asking for a source.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:00 PM 03-09-2020
Thread has officially been BIG DUMMIED
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:00 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
What about aluminum foil? You think it would work too?

Hmmm.....BRB.

(Headed to Walmart before they're sold out of foil)

Aluminum will work against coronavirus, but it's not as effective as tin against HAARP.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:06 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
There is a lot of information out there that states that in China the best results for treatment have come from high dose vitamin C drips. If I felt like I was getting something I think I would get one immediately along with a hyperbaric IV ozone therapy 10 pass. Don't expect to hear about any of this from our trusted friends at the CDC, FDA or WHO.
Do they all want us to die? Why would they not tell us if there was something that might be effective? Tons of loons touting this and that herbal remedy or essential oil will help cure Covid-19. I would imagine it's all a bunch of BS.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:10 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Thread has officially been BIG DUMMIED
Pitbulls provide COVID-19 immunity to their owners.

FACT!
[Reply]
Fish 01:14 PM 03-09-2020
Bold strategy Cotton....

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:22 PM 03-09-2020
Whatever. It always kills me that people who run in the circles I do who prescribe to a lot of what many of you consider misinformation are so much healthier than the general population. (Much Healthier)One of them treats a bunch of the 49ers, I wonder why and how they ended up there. It's kind of a who's who of the silicon valley with executives. If you think you are getting better advice at Kaiser from a doctor following AMA protocol knock yourself out. IMO, diet matters. Supplements matter. Exercise matters. Treatments matter. It's so weird that this is the only place I go where people think it doesn't. IMO diet is king. To each their own though.

It kills me that you think any part of describing a group of people that share the same beliefs as you is some sort of proof you are correct.

That’s like me describing to soccer fans that their sport sucks because my friends who like football are superior to them.

I have a friend who was an orthopedic surgeon for the Eagles, Phillies, and now the University of Missouri, and he thinks you and your circle are weird as shit. (See doesn’t move you one bit on changing your stance)

The only things worth a fuck in that shit show of a paragraph you wrote. Were saying diet and exercise matter.
[Reply]
R Clark 01:22 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
So a physician that takes cash and rarely takes new clients is a high end physician? Interesting metric.
I don't even know what it means to be "owned by the industry", but I would certainly rather see a physician that follows protocol than one that doesn't. Not following protocol is "doctors being doctors"?

You seem to be such a skeptic, but then read something about vitamin C and Covid-19 and have no issue saying " There is a lot of information out there that states that in China the best results for treatment have come from high dose vitamin C drips"

In my opinion, you are spreading misinformation.
I am the last person in the world to be talking on this subject , but if you don’t think big pharmaceutical co don’t push its drugs down drs throats one way or another.insurance co leaning on them as well then I am afraid we are fooling are selfs.i realize I just did a piss poor job of this but on my phone and trying to pay attention to work lol
[Reply]
SupDock 01:26 PM 03-09-2020
Whatever. It always kills me that people who run in the circles I do who prescribe to a lot of what many of you consider misinformation are so much healthier than the general population. (Much Healthier)One of them treats a bunch of the 49ers, I wonder why and how they ended up there. It's kind of a who's who of the silicon valley with executives. If you think you are getting better advice at Kaiser from a doctor following AMA protocol knock yourself out. IMO, diet matters. Supplements matter. Exercise matters. Treatments matter. It's so weird that this is the only place I go where people think it doesn't. IMO diet is king. To each their own though.
Again. You are moving the goalposts

This is classic selection bias. A group of healthy people chose to pay extra money to see a "high end physician" that promotes supplements. You said it yourself, these are healthy individuals (49ers athletes and silicon valley executives) choosing to see this physician. That doesn't mean the physician is making them healthy. If you cannot see the error in your logic, I don't know what to tell you

Of course diet and exercise is important, everyone knows this, including the AMA. This isn't some secret.

The average primary care physician does not have a self-selected healthy group of patients that exercises regularly and follows a healthy diet.

This has nothing to do with an alkaline diet or using Vitamin C to treat viral infections.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:28 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I am the last person in the world to be talking on this subject , but if you don’t think big pharmaceutical co don’t push its drugs down drs throats one way or another.insurance co leaning on them as well then I am afraid we are fooling are selfs.i realize I just did a piss poor job of this but on my phone and trying to pay attention to work lol
Insurance companies leaning on physicians in what way? Telling them to advocate for mammograms and colonoscopies? Encouraging them to put diabetics on statins?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:32 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
It kills me that you think any part of describing a group of people that share the same beliefs as you is some sort of proof you are correct.

That’s like me describing to soccer fans that their sport sucks because my friends who like football are superior to them.

I have a friend who was an orthopedic surgeon for the Eagles, Phillies, and now the University of Missouri, and he thinks you and your circle are weird as shit. (See doesn’t move you one bit on changing your stance)

The only things worth a **** in that shit show of a paragraph you wrote. Were saying diet and exercise matter.
This is BS too. Your friend doesn't know me or who is in my circle and has no idea that you even posted this so he can't have an opinion about me or my circle at all. There is no official orthopedic surgeons for teams unless they buy the title. Many top athletes out here use a guy named Arthur Ting. I have known him for over 25 years. He has been the surgeon for teams but that doesn't mean he officially gets all the business. That falls on the player. Generally speaking orthopedic surgeons don't advise on supplementation though so I have no idea why you pulled that out of your ass.
[Reply]
TLO 01:35 PM 03-09-2020
Can anyone tell me anything about the antiviral's that are in production?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:36 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Again. You are moving the goalposts

This is classic selection bias. A group of healthy people chose to pay extra money to see a "high end physician" that promotes supplements. You said it yourself, these are healthy individuals (49ers athletes and silicon valley executives) choosing to see this physician. That doesn't mean the physician is making them healthy. If you cannot see the error in your logic, I don't know what to tell you

Of course diet and exercise is important, everyone knows this, including the AMA. This isn't some secret.

The average primary care physician does not have a self-selected healthy group of patients that exercises regularly and follows a healthy diet.

This has nothing to do with an alkaline diet or using Vitamin C to treat viral infections.
There was nothing left for me to say about the original post as I was forced to repeat myself endlessly.

I didn't move the goal posts you asked about it specifically and then moved the goal posts back to the original post. Do what you do bro. Time to move on.
[Reply]
TLO 01:39 PM 03-09-2020
There was nothing left for me to say about the original post as I was forced to repeat myself endlessly.

I didn't move the goal posts you asked about it specifically and then moved the goal posts back to the original post. Do what you do bro. Time to move on.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chiefspants 03-09-2020, 01:44 PM
This message has been deleted by Chiefspants.
SuperBowl4 01:47 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Bold strategy Cotton....

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 82 of 3903
« First < 32727879808182 83848586921321825821082 > Last »
Up