ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 160 of 341
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170210260 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:30 PM 09-01-2019
$5,000? Going to be a race gun platform, I guess. Very few people are going to pay that kind of cash for a HD/SD gun.

I do like the extremely low bore axis though. I can imagine that's going to virtually eliminate muzzle flip.

Not sure I like the three-piece slide. Just asking for possible issues down the road.

Wonder if they're considering making one for the masses. Maybe around $600-$1,000 retail?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:38 PM 09-01-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
$5,000? Going to be a race gun platform, I guess. Very few people are going to pay that kind of cash for a HD/SD gun.

I do like the extremely low bore axis though. I can imagine that's going to virtually eliminate muzzle flip.

Not sure I like the three-piece slide. Just asking for possible issues down the road.

Wonder if they're considering making one for the masses. Maybe around $600-$1,000 retail?
Shit, when that finally hits the U.S. market it'll cost a lot more than that. They'll get gobbled up by resellers immediately and then show up on Gun Broker for twice that. And initially people will pay. It'll probably be years until they're available at anything approaching a reasonable price, and I doubt if "reasonable" will be anything short of two or three grand. Too rich for my blood, but I can dream.....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:42 PM 09-02-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Came across this on YouTube just now. It's apparently not available in the U.S. yet, and when it is it will retail for around $5,000, but holy shit.....

All I can say is

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:56 PM 09-02-2019
So I watched a couple other videos on this gun and it seems clear that it's a competition gun, not a SD/HD/combat weapon. And even when Laugo Arms tries to go into mass production, it will still be a high-end piece.

However, I'm relatively certain that Ruger, or S&W, or Glock, or some other manufacturer will reverse-engineer enough of this concept to introduce a $800-$1,500 version in a few years.

So all I have to do is figure out which two or three guns I won't need in four or five years, so I can sell them and buy the Alien clone in about 2027.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:28 PM 09-02-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So I watched a couple other videos on this gun and it seems clear that it's a competition gun, not a SD/HD/combat weapon. And even when Laugo Arms tries to go into mass production, it will still be a high-end piece.

However, I'm relatively certain that Ruger, or S&W, or Glock, or some other manufacturer will reverse-engineer enough of this concept to introduce a $800-$1,500 version in a few years.

So all I have to do is figure out which two or three guns I won't need in four or five years, so I can sell them and buy the Alien clone in about 2027.
In the interim, if you need a newfangled expensive gun with a low bore axis, there's always the Hudson H9. Now that the hype has died down, they've dropped to around $900.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:47 PM 09-13-2019
Just made this purchase. Will pick it up next week.

[Reply]
hometeam 07:31 PM 09-13-2019
Got me a new range toy a few weeks ago. Pictured with stock grip v magpul grip.

Loving this gun.. low recoil even though its straight blowback, dead on accurate once sighted in with the sig romeo 5. shot out the entire center of the target without a single flyer.

really comfortable, really fun, like shooting it better than my AR. Even makes me want to see if i can get ahold of a Bren.

[Reply]
bdj23 10:00 AM 09-14-2019
Beto isn't gonna be happy with you.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:04 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Got me a new range toy a few weeks ago. Pictured with stock grip v magpul grip.

Loving this gun.. low recoil even though its straight blowback, dead on accurate once sighted in with the sig romeo 5. shot out the entire center of the target without a single flyer.

really comfortable, really fun, like shooting it better than my AR. Even makes me want to see if i can get ahold of a Bren.

Nice. I like that magpul grip. Would you be able to add a tac grip under the barrel?
[Reply]
bdj23 10:33 AM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Nice. I like that magpul grip. Would you be able to add a tac grip under the barrel?
Is it a cz scorpion? Forgrip will probably get his dog shot by the ATF as that is a big no-no for some reason.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:21 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Came across this on YouTube just now. It's apparently not available in the U.S. yet, and when it is it will retail for around $5,000, but holy shit.....

All I can say is

I was gonna post a link about this Alien gun from Luago... apparently they will do their first production run in all metal and then later release a polymer frame version of it.

As for the $5k price, my understanding is that price is only for the very first run of the pistol and it might have some custom badging, colors etc and only offered in Europe.
[Reply]
Dunit35 12:03 PM 10-01-2019
[IMG][/IMG]
[Reply]
Dunit35 12:07 PM 10-01-2019
You’re welcome for the crotch shot.

Picked up this Gen 2 PSA AKV 9MM from a coworker for $600. Been wanting one for a couple weeks. They sell for $700 before Oklahoma sales tax and shipping on their website, which is around $775 OTD. That’s without a red dot and only one mag.

He put on a Vortex Crossfire ($140 on eBay), five extra mags at $20 each, and a Magpul sling. Hard to pass up that deal. PSA sells out of these within hours of listing them.
[Reply]
Otter 04:57 PM 10-02-2019
SMITH & WESSON M&P SHIELD 9MM - $249

Anyone have any experience with this handgun? All the research I've done says nothing but good things.

I'm thinking of picking one up.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/smit...eldtm-9mm.html
[Reply]
bdj23 05:24 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
SMITH & WESSON M&P SHIELD 9MM - $249

Anyone have any experience with this handgun? All the research I've done says nothing but good things.

I'm thinking of picking one up.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/smit...eldtm-9mm.html
I've got one on my nightstand. It's easy to shoot and easy to take apart and clean. I like it a lot.
[Reply]
Page 160 of 341
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170210260 > Last »
Up