ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes / Brady / Salvy
Dante84 11:11 AM 04-20-2021
Brady is the ****ing worst.

Salvy loses the SB bet:

Sometimes words speak louder than actions. https://t.co/abOakhptsc pic.twitter.com/3jotEP9osF

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) April 19, 2021

Brady trolls Mahomes:

Nahhh I think actions always speak louder than words 😉 https://t.co/OkilMGgwN5

— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) April 20, 2021

Mahomes responds:

I guess we will see in 20 years... 🤷🏽*♂️😎 https://t.co/CnndcM9ihj

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) April 20, 2021

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:49 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Did you miss a prescription dose today?
When I talk pedo about Brady it is being bitter. It cheapens the chicken guts locked in a AMC Pacer for a week in August stink. That Brady reeks of with ref bailouts.
[Reply]
Spott 04:55 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The day that Tom Brady dies.....is the day that I’ll have a smile on my face for the rest of my life.
I hope his death is soon, and it is slow and excruciatingly painful. I wish the same for all his buttfucking fans, too.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:13 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Brady fans will always point at the rings, and if Mahomes gets more, will point to other things like level of talent, winning in both conference, beating Mahomes, etc.

Mahomes fans will always point to the raw talent and athletic ability, and hopefully one day to a comparable number of rings.

Everyone else will debate forever with no clear consensus while Tony Kornheiser votes for Dan Marino or some bullshit.

The End, thank you for attending my TED talk on who's the best QB ever.
Enjoyed it. Learned a lot. Would attend again.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:20 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
History is written by the victor.
Yes...so Eli will have something to say as i mentioned :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:41 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
Nah not the rings. I mean not just that. Right now Brady has the following on Mahomes:

More... Wins, 4th Quarter Comebacks, Game Winning Drives, Division Titles, Playoff Wins, Conference Championships, Superbowls, Pro Bowls, MVPs, Years leading the League in Passing Stats, Yards, Touchdowns, Records, you name it.

Whereas Mahomes has a better passer rating (which he came into the league during an era where QBs can't even be touched really, so he should), and far better "hero throws".

The thing about hero throws, is that you all know exactly what I'm talking about with them, and the Superbowl exemplified them - you run around for ages, scrambling as the play falls apart, and 'make something happen' backyard football style, making a throw no one else can make. And no one would ever dispute Mahomes can make plays there that Brady cannot make, and never could. But the way those plays typically end is the way they did too often in the Super Bowl - as incomplete passes despite the heroics.

Brady instead dissects defenses, meticulously plans and practices and works so that he doesn't have to make those hero throws, he can just make the right call and make the right throw right off the bat to get a high percentage option instead of a low percentage miracle throw, and that's why his team wins so much. It has way more to do with what he's accomplishing Monday through Saturday than what he does on Sunday. Though his physical talents, accuracy, and vision on the field are often absurdly underrated.

So yeah, numbers and accomplishments wise Brady right now holds ALL the cards, not just rings. We'll see how many of those Mahomes can claim before he's done. But it's not just about that. Mahomes can make absurd, near impossible, miraculous plays. But that's not inherently better than just getting the job done on schedule consistently and not needing to make those miracle plays, and the QB position is about more than off schedule heroics and arm talent.

Even if Mahomes makes a dent in Brady's absurd list of records, as it stands today I'd go with Brady if starting a franchise 10 times out of 10, because even more than unparalleled talent the attribute I'm looking for most out of a QB is the ability and willingness to do whatever it takes for his team to win, and more than any QB in history Brady has demonstrated he has that.

Just my 2 cents and opinion. And FWIW Barry the aptly named is a talentless, idiotic troll, just saying. How about he wins anything, ever, before he talks shit. Oh wait he'd never make it on the field, he's just a toolbag.
You’re an idiot -

Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Here's some action for you Tom. Let's see you run for your life behind that sieve of an offensive line we put out there in the SB and see if you can even survive the first quarter.

I'm betting you wouldn't.

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:06 PM 04-20-2021
Mahomes will retire at the age of 50 and crush Brady in everything.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:21 PM 04-20-2021
Last I checked Foles and Eli have three of Brady's rings. Brady will fall.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:31 PM 04-20-2021
Nah not the rings. I mean not just that. Right now Brady has the following on Mahomes:

More... Wins, 4th Quarter Comebacks, Game Winning Drives, Division Titles, Playoff Wins, Conference Championships, Superbowls, Pro Bowls, MVPs, Years leading the League in Passing Stats, Yards, Touchdowns, Records, you name it.

Whereas Mahomes has a better passer rating (which he came into the league during an era where QBs can't even be touched really, so he should), and far better "hero throws".

The thing about hero throws, is that you all know exactly what I'm talking about with them, and the Superbowl exemplified them - you run around for ages, scrambling as the play falls apart, and 'make something happen' backyard football style, making a throw no one else can make. And no one would ever dispute Mahomes can make plays there that Brady cannot make, and never could. But the way those plays typically end is the way they did too often in the Super Bowl - as incomplete passes despite the heroics.

Brady instead dissects defenses, meticulously plans and practices and works so that he doesn't have to make those hero throws, he can just make the right call and make the right throw right off the bat to get a high percentage option instead of a low percentage miracle throw, and that's why his team wins so much. It has way more to do with what he's accomplishing Monday through Saturday than what he does on Sunday. Though his physical talents, accuracy, and vision on the field are often absurdly underrated.

So yeah, numbers and accomplishments wise Brady right now holds ALL the cards, not just rings. We'll see how many of those Mahomes can claim before he's done. But it's not just about that. Mahomes can make absurd, near impossible, miraculous plays. But that's not inherently better than just getting the job done on schedule consistently and not needing to make those miracle plays, and the QB position is about more than off schedule heroics and arm talent.

Even if Mahomes makes a dent in Brady's absurd list of records, as it stands today I'd go with Brady if starting a franchise 10 times out of 10, because even more than unparalleled talent the attribute I'm looking for most out of a QB is the ability and willingness to do whatever it takes for his team to win, and more than any QB in history Brady has demonstrated he has that.

Just my 2 cents and opinion. And FWIW Barry the aptly named is a talentless, idiotic troll, just saying. How about he wins anything, ever, before he talks shit. Oh wait he'd never make it on the field, he's just a toolbag.
Nothing sadder than yet another Patriots fan frequenting another team’s forum to defend Tom Brady’s honor, although I also find it funny how threatened guys like you of Mahomes.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:41 PM 04-20-2021
Brady is such a cunt.

Salvy and Mav having a friendly little back and forth and Salvy repping his owner and favorite QB while doing so, and insecure Brady feels the need to chime in?

Seriously, Tom, we get it. You’re insecure. You’re put off by the fact that not everybody in this world worships the ground you walk on. Sorry, man. Don’t know what to tell you. Go back to making out with minors.

Oh, and go fuck yourself while you’re at it . . . . . . .
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:49 PM 04-20-2021
the QB position is about more than off schedule heroics and arm talent.
True...it's about eye-popping penalty disparities, perennially elite defenses, and perennially elite O-lines.

Well, for some, anyway.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:54 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
True...it's about eye-popping penalty disparities, perennially elite defenses, and perennially elite O-lines.

Well....for some, anyway.
Don’t forget rules made up specifically for you, your coaches spying on other teams practices, ‘helpful’ ball boys, etc. . . . . . . . .
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:02 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Here's some action for you Tom. Let's see you run for your life behind that sieve of an offensive line we put out there in the SB and see if you can even survive the first quarter.

I'm betting you wouldn't.
I don’t disagree but a part of me wonders why our O line sucked so bad in the first place knowing what was on the line.

It seems o lines really step up for their qbs in the playoffs for the great qbs. I still remember the Vikings playoff game with the olineman literally carrying Favre to the line of scrimmage. That one hit deep.

I think our fan base has a stupid hate towards Brady and it only makes us look stupid and jealous. I pray Mahomes gets to the level of envy and jealousy Brady has pushed everyone and their mother to... If mahomes won the next 5 straight, u don’t think everyone and their mother would be cursing us and hoping we lose? It’s the pot calling the kettle black.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:05 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Brady is such a ****.

Salvy and Mav having a friendly little back and forth and Salvy repping his owner and favorite QB while doing so, and insecure Brady feels the need to chime in?

Seriously, Tom, we get it. You’re insecure. You’re put off by the fact that not everybody in this world worships the ground you walk on. Sorry, man. Don’t know what to tell you. Go back to making out with minors.

Oh, and go **** yourself while you’re at it . . . . . . .
This is a stupid take.

If Tom is insecure about him saying that mahomes is best, then mahomes is insecure about replying to bradys tweet in the first place where Tom talks about actions over words...

My god people. Just take a step back and breathe and see the irony in what you’re posting.

I bet if anything mahomes and Brady have a good rapport because they both know eachother are goats in their own time.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:16 PM 04-20-2021
Tom Brady legacy will always have one of these * attached to it. Even in SBLV hard to refute the lopsided ref calls. Tom Brady over throws his WR (if you had vertical jump of 10' can probably catch it) and ball goes out of the back of the end zone *flag*PI on Chiefs.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:50 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Tom Brady legacy will always have one of these * attached to it. Even in SBLV hard to refute the lopsided ref calls. Tom Brady over throws his WR (if you had vertical jump of 10' can probably catch it) and ball goes out of the back of the end zone *flag*PI on Chiefs.
That’s the one that ended it for me.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up