ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Which CPer would you marry? Fuck? Kill??
carcosa 08:06 PM 04-19-2021
Okay, so imagine freaking Jigsaw from the SAW movies has trapped you in a room. He says you can only get out if you commit three sickening acts:

1. Marry a ChiefsPlanet member
2. Fuck a ChiefsPlanet member (by having sex with them)
3. Kill a ChiefsPlanet member (by killing them)

Who would you choose for each sickening act? You must choose a different CPer for each.

And if you'd like to elaborate, what would the ceremony be like? How would you do the killing? And what would your fuck style be?

I would marry simply red, fuck jjchieffan, and kill myself after experiencing the unparalleled ecstasy of sex with jj!

Okay have fun!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:49 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I bet your shorts go barely past your mid thigh

I’ve actually been going for the short shorts look lately. My ideal length would come down to about 6 inches above the knee.

When you’ve got a body like this, you wanna show it off to everyone.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:50 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’ve actually been going for the short shorts look lately. My ideal length would come down to about 6 inches above the knee.

When you’ve got a body like this, you wanna show it off to everyone.
Shit let's see sum pics
[Reply]
Eureka 03:02 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I wouldn’t kill any of you.

I would marry any fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, because they are also my favorite team.

I would close my eyes and think about the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl, which would give me a hard peepee. Then I’d be ready for the sex.
No point on having a hard on if you're bent over. FYI
[Reply]
BWillie 03:04 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Really? That's surprising, he definitely gives off a sexy vibe in his posts.
This thread is the biggest testicle festival sausage fest I've ever seen.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:06 PM 04-20-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:07 PM 04-20-2021
I would marry Easy 6 to fish his fishing holes and use his fishing poles.

I would fuck Hog Farmer he made a career out of getting pigs off and extracting semen so... ??

I would Kill Bill. That's anyone with variation of Bill in their name.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:17 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

I would fuck Hog Farmer he made a career out of getting pigs off and extracting semen so... ??

:-) Oh yeah baby, use my holes and crank that pole! :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:37 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
Wow, the only "lack of options" vote I get is Prison Bitch? You all suck.

I'm not playing, because that would only get me in trouble.
I was waiting to see were I made your list before I put my official ballot...
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:11 PM 04-20-2021

And speaking of fishing holes, it'd sure be nice to see you in The Fishing Thread one of these days/frowns disapprovingly

Hows the spring bite for ya?
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:59 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
And speaking of fishing holes, it'd sure be nice to see you in The Fishing Thread one of these days/frowns disapprovingly

Hows the spring bite for ya?
:-)

I'm so depressed. My van is still broke down and my other vehicle I haven't tagged or got insurance because I figured I'd be getting my van fixed but shits been tough and all i seem to do is work work work. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Haven't gone that's why i haven't been in the fishing thread but I do got a vacation in may and by golly I'm going fishing 10 days one way or another.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:08 PM 04-20-2021
So many dudes are turning gay on here. I knew I had charisma
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:43 PM 04-20-2021
:-)

I'm so depressed. My van is still broke down and my other vehicle I haven't tagged or got insurance because I figured I'd be getting my van fixed but shits been tough and all i seem to do is work work work. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Haven't gone that's why i haven't been in the fishing thread but I do got a vacation in may and by golly I'm going fishing 10 days one way or another.
Thats the spirit, Bucko!

The early spring bite in all my juicy holes has been hawt, last week at Lake of the Ozarks set my new personal catfish best... again

Monstrous blue, 40 pounds minimum on a live back hooked bluegill... snapped my 35 pound mono line almost just as soon as it came into clear view at the dock

35 pound braid likely would have held

It was early like 7 pm, bait hadn't been in the water more than 5 minutes and kinda wasn't expecting it so soon, and just didn't have the net nearby enough :-)

Rolled over on its gigantic belly, took a huge dump (had never seen that behavior before) and dove hard... snap

That lake is giant bluecat Heaven
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:53 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So many dudes are turning gay on here. I knew I had charisma
Chiefs Planet came out of the closet the day Patrick Mahomes II was drafted.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:55 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thats the spirit, Bucko!

The early spring bite in all my juicy holes has been hawt, last week at Lake of the Ozarks set my new personal catfish best... again

Monstrous blue, 40 pounds minimum on a live back hooked bluegill... snapped my 35 pound mono line almost just as soon as it came into clear view at the dock

35 pound braid likely would have held

It was early like 7 pm, bait hadn't been in the water more than 5 minutes and kinda wasn't expecting it so soon, and just didn't have the net nearby enough :-)

Rolled over on its gigantic belly, took a huge dump (had never seen that behavior before) and dove hard... snap

That lake is giant bluecat Heaven

[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:01 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
Wow, the only "lack of options" vote I get is Prison Bitch? You all suck.

I'm not playing, because that would only get me in trouble.
I had typed the words 'fuck luv' but changed it to sofa king before hitting submit out of respect for your real life relationship.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up