ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 162
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:58 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
It's the NFL. It's not "just" anybody.
Like I said, anything can happen. Injuries, COVID, weird shit.

But the current season trajectory suggest that the only competition for the #1 seed is Pittsburgh.

It's not some absolute declaration, it's just where we sit today.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:10 PM 11-17-2020
Steelers 16-0? Rich Eisen thinks so...

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:41 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Well, I'm one of the most vocal people in the game threads as far as telling people to calm down.

And I'm one of the people here telling people to calm down.

So your example doesn't apply to me. I'm struggling to understand who it DOES apply to, actually.
Maybe the guy I quoted?
[Reply]
Stryker 09:57 PM 11-17-2020
Good let them go 16 - 0 and we crush them, in their house, and beat the Packers in SB LV! #runitback
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:34 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Good let them go 16 - 0 and we crush them, in their house, and beat the Packers in SB LV! #runitback
If they get the #1 seed and the Chiefs get the #2, I highly doubt we play them.

They'll end up losing before we get the chance.
[Reply]
Renegade 10:15 AM 11-18-2020

As it stands now, they would play Miami, Vegas or Indy (assuming we beat Baltimore). Of those who would have the best shot at beating the Steelers?

I can't remember if the NFL is reseeding the bracket this year or not. If they don't reseed, Steelers would play winner of Vegas/Indy and we would get winner of Buffalo/Miami
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:17 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Renegade:
As it stands now, they would play Miami, Vegas or Indy (assuming we beat Baltimore). Of those who would have the best shot at beating the Steelers?

I can't remember if the NFL is reseeding the bracket this year or not. If they don't reseed, Steelers would play winner of Vegas/Indy and we would get winner of Buffalo/Miami
Miami seems like the toughest out right now of those 3 teams. Indy could beat anybody but with Rivers at QB, they could literally lose to anybody too.
[Reply]
scho63 12:14 PM 11-18-2020
I want the bye week. I do NOT want to see this Steeler team go undefeated in the regular season. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:50 AM 11-19-2020
They won't. They are not a great team. Basically an 11-5 roster most years kind of team
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:51 AM 11-19-2020
They won't go undefeated, they're not a dominant team.

It's just frustrating that their schedule is so damn easy. They might go 14-2, which is 3 or 4 games above what they probably should be.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:55 AM 11-19-2020

You have to admit though...that would be beautiful. I have ZERO complaints about our Superbowl run, but it sure would be nice to beat the shit out of some old AFC teams that gave us issues over the years. (Patriots, Steelers, Broncos, Colts etc)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:15 AM 11-19-2020
They won't go undefeated, they're not a dominant team.

It's just frustrating that their schedule is so damn easy. They might go 14-2, which is 3 or 4 games above what they probably should be.
Yup. Just like their 15-1 team that the Pats curb stomped in the playoffs that one year
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:37 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
We were 1 bad play away from losing. I guess Buffalo thought their game was "never in doubt" too...

Yeah that FG had no chance but a bad penalty or something happens right before it and we lose. Yes hypothetical, but hardly "never in doubt"

Noodle arm teddy bridgewater wasn’t ever going to make that Hail Mary. But it had a better chance of douche McGee kicker making a 67 yarder. Rhule made a bad call there.

In any case... we’re not going to win every game by double digits. We will quite a few of them though.

Has Pittsburgh had one single “convincing” win yet? I’m actually asking because I’m too lazy to check
[Reply]
carcosa 11:38 AM 11-19-2020
I'd love to LITERALLY disembowel Ben Roethlisberger!!!!!
[Reply]
wazu 11:45 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Noodle arm teddy bridgewater wasn’t ever going to make that Hail Mary. But it had a better chance of douche McGee kicker making a 67 yarder. Rhule made a bad call there.

In any case... we’re not going to win every game by double digits. We will quite a few of them though.

Has Pittsburgh had one single “convincing” win yet? I’m actually asking because I’m too lazy to check
The Browns are 6-3, and the Steelers blew them out 38-7. Other than that don't see any. Very weak schedule.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 162
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up