ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 162
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:12 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly.

You’re proving my point in case you hadn’t noticed.

All they had to do was play their game. Instead they did the exact opposite, despite having a healthy running game and zero WR’s.

Their coaching staff is BEYOND stupid. They lost to the goddamn Jets trying to be cute.

JFC dude. They didn’t just lose. They got outsmarted by Adam fucking Gase.
This. They have two of the top RBs in the league and both were complete non factors yesterday.
[Reply]
notorious 08:16 PM 12-28-2020

First change to my avatar in 15 years.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:34 PM 12-28-2020
Mahomes is El Capitan.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:30 PM 12-28-2020
I’ll admit I’m a little concerned that we aren’t firing on all cylinders while several other teams seem to be ascending.

That said, I also won’t be surprised if we steamroll through the postseason.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:33 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’ll admit I’m a little concerned that we aren’t firing on all cylinders while several other teams seem to be ascending.

That said, I also won’t be surprised if we steamroll through the postseason.
If the Bills are still playing at this level they're going to be a tough out even if we get our collective heads out of our asses.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 09:38 PM 12-28-2020
I just keep hoping that KC is holding back until it counts. I could be wrong but I try to be optimistic. Buffalo is looking really good tonight.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:41 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If the Bills are still playing at this level they're going to be a tough out even if we get our collective heads out of our asses.
I personally think beating 3 playoff teams on the road in 4 weeks, plus the Raiders' SB, is more impressive than kicking the shit out of the Patriots and Broncos.. and is also more indicative of who's playing at a high level going into the playoffs.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:53 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I personally think beating 3 playoff teams on the road in 4 weeks, plus the Raiders' SB, is more impressive than kicking the shit out of the Patriots and Broncos.. and is also more indicative of who's playing at a high level going into the playoffs.
I have never seen such worried, insecure fans of a 14-1 team with the best QB in the NFL before. :-)
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:04 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:

First change to my avatar in 15 years.
I like how Henry is the only non-QB in the picture. Poor Tannehill.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:08 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Buffalo has one win (Pittsburgh) against a top 10 DVOA team.

KC has three, including the Bills themselves and both the #1 and #2 teams in the NFL.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:10 PM 12-28-2020
The media is going to be hyping another AFC team as the hot squad who will dethrone the Chiefs. This is exactly where we want to be.

The Chiefs respond well in these instances.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:13 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The media is going to be hyping another AFC team as the hot squad who will dethrone the Chiefs. This is exactly where we want to be.

The Chiefs respond well in these instances.
Yup. Buffalo is this years Baltimore where their scheme seems to mess up tons of teams.

The Seattle D tree really has problems stopping Daboll and his college plays.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:29 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I have never seen such worried, insecure fans of a 14-1 team with the best QB in the NFL before. :-)
Totally this.....The Chiefs have taken everyone's best punch, and still came out on top.

They know they still have work to do, and they know yesterday wasn't pretty....they are going to shore it up for sure.

But for all this Buffalo talk:
1. They still can't generate a pass rush with 4
2. They still aren't great stopping the run
3. If they play off the line zone, the Chiefs will rack up rushing yards again
4. If they want to play up more, they won't be able to match up with Reek or Kelce

The Pats had open guys today, but nobody to get them the ball.....A finished Cam made their D look a lot better than what it is. and the Pats lack of O weapons allowed them to blitz a lot tonight.....

The Chiefs are not the Pats, and will be able to exploit that D. And the Chiefs D matches up well with the Bills, in that we are a good pass defense, can generate enough of a rush to be bothersome, and is more than capable of getting the stops when they need them.

I'm all ears on somebody explaining how the Bills will match up with the Chiefs, but even the dork Bills guy that comes on here can't explain it either.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:35 PM 12-28-2020
It will be Bills vs Chiefs for AFCCG. I think Chiefs vs. Packers SB. Chiefs better get their shit together FAST!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:38 PM 12-28-2020
Yeah, no pass rush and let Allen have 6 plus seconds won't be what KC does.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 162
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159 > Last »
Up