ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 162
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:24 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Feel different now that they blew out a good team?
It was their most impressive win by far. That says a lot.

I’m not trying to shit on the Steelers or say they aren’t good. The point I was trying to make was penciling them in at 14-2 or 13-3 at worst when they hadn’t played anybody or looked dominant was silly.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:26 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He doesn’t think the Browns are a good team, I can almost guarantee it. Even if he thinks they’re decent, he won’t think it’s enough to mention.
How about go fuck yourself and understand the argument I was trying to make instead of assuming I was shitting on the Steelers dumbass.

I was one of the people before the season saying the Steelers were a legitimate threat to the Ravens when everybody thought it was a joke.

The point I was making at the beginning of all this was RunKC was overrating them by saying they would be 14-2 or 13-3 at worst when they hadn’t even played anybody.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:26 AM 10-21-2020
Le'veon probably has a pretty good understanding of how Butler calls defense...he practiced against him for 5 seasons...especially in blitz pick-ups.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:29 AM 10-21-2020
So, who should we be pulling for between the Tits & Squeelers? :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:30 AM 10-21-2020
The Steelers WR room is looking legit.
[Reply]
O.city 11:31 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It was their most impressive win by far. That says a lot.

I’m not trying to shit on the Steelers or say they aren’t good. The point I was trying to make was penciling them in at 14-2 or 13-3 at worst when they hadn’t played anybody or looked dominant was silly.
I think they probably settle in around 12 wins plus or minus a win or so. So I could see them at 13 wins.

I'm not sure Big Ben is very good anymore though but so far and for the regular season he probably doesn't have to be that good he can just lean on the defense.

They'll win the north though I think.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:31 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
The Titans are more likely to lose games down the stretch than the Steelers. The Titans play too close to the vest, they're more susceptible to upset than the Steelers IMO, especially with that defense.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:32 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Titans are more likely to lose games down the stretch than the Steelers. The Titans play too close to the vest, they're more susceptible to upset than the Steelers IMO, especially with that defense.
This. Rooting for the Titans because they have the tougher schedule.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:34 AM 10-21-2020
Titans all day
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:35 AM 10-21-2020
Which ever team has the harder schedule....Pitt has Balt x2, Bills, and Colts.

Titans have Green Bay, Ravens, Colts x2, Browns, and Bears.

Gonna pull for the Titans....

Steelers/Ravens games are going to be epic again....
[Reply]
PHOG 11:37 AM 10-21-2020
Titans do have a tougher schedule, and I would probably be pulling for Pittsburgh in at least 1 game vs. Ravens.

Ok, Tits for the win! :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:39 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Just to lose to Mahomes in the playoffs 💀

— 15-1 Kings of the North (@RodgersToLove) October 20, 2020

[Reply]
O.city 11:39 AM 10-21-2020
This early, I don't know that it really matters?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:42 AM 10-21-2020
Both those teams got hit with major injuries, Devin Bush and Taylor Lewan both lost to torn ACLs.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:46 AM 10-21-2020
The point I was making at the beginning of all this was RunKC was overrating them by saying they would be 14-2 or 13-3 at worst when they hadn’t even played anybody.
You’re putting them down for 14-2 or 13-3 at worst...
You misrepresented his argument, which you're prone to do. He never said this.

Originally Posted by RunKC:
They look like a 13-3/14-2 team if the ball bounces the right way
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They could easily lose a game to an average team go 12-4. Hell we just did. Happens to every team.

It’s not saying the Steelers are some juggernaut. They’re just a better franchise with a better QB and a better overall team than those other ones.
See? "If the ball bounces the right way", "they could easily go 12-4". There's nothing in his language that suggest they're a 13-3 team at worst.

He's saying they're a good squad who appears to be a bad matchup for us as well so they're the most likely candidate to be able to knock us off come January. There's nothing wrong with saying that.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 162
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up