ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3487 of 3903
« First < 2487298733873437347734833484348534863487 3488348934903491349735373587 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:12 PM 04-20-2021
Man, I'm glad we were on top of stocking up on vaccines from the get go.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:42 PM 04-20-2021
The wife and I just got our 2nd Moderna shot today. No side effects so far except she has a little bit of a sore arm. :-)
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:58 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Had to cancel our trip to do climbing and hop mountain tops. My dad, who is 79, has tested positive for Covid and is now in the hospital in isolation.
Sorry about your dad CR
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 02:03 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Had to cancel our trip to do climbing and hop mountain tops. My dad, who is 79, has tested positive for Covid and is now in the hospital in isolation.
Good vibes headed your way. I'm very sorry to hear this. My dad, who is about the same age, struggled with it last year. It was terribly scary for a little while. He's better now aside from ruining out of energy very quickly.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:07 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Man, I'm glad we were on top of stocking up on vaccines from the get go.
Yup, I don't think it takes a medical expert to see that they have made a huge difference during this wave with these variants.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:08 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
That's a tough sell when 25% of the country is fully vaccinated.
My main concern is people coming here who aren’t vaccinated and bringing in these variants.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 06:58 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I spent a lot of time the last 12 months WFH and didn't like it. Made me worry I can't handle retirement.

My company offered a permanent WFH option for all employees if they took a 10% pay cut. Which is of course completely laughable.
That is laughable. You'd have to pay me more to permanently work from home.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:38 AM 04-21-2021
You bastards.

U.S. the biggest source of COVID-19 brought into Canada, study finds

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...ehp&li=AAggNb9

I don't think you really needed a study for this when you have the amount of travel we have between our countries.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:47 AM 04-21-2021
> travel between countries

> MLB's / NBA's sole Canadian teams relocated to USA
> NHL realigned to accommodate an all-Canada division

???
[Reply]
ghak99 12:25 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
The wife and I just got our 2nd Moderna shot today. No side effects so far except she has a little bit of a sore arm. :-)
How are you today?

My mom received her second Moderna yesterday and is fucking miserable today. Chilled all night, can barely lift her arm, nausea, and a pounding headache. She expected it to be like the first injection with just a little soreness in her arm, but is damn glad she had today off.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:39 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
How are you today?

My mom received her second Moderna yesterday and is ****ing miserable today. Chilled all night, can barely lift her arm, nausea, and a pounding headache. She expected it to be like the first injection with just a little soreness in her arm, but is damn glad she had today off.
That pretty much describes the wife today, except her arm isn't quite that bad, but she has the chills, headache, and nausea. Ive got a nagging bump on my arm and a little headache, but nothing like hers. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:44 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
How are you today?

My mom received her second Moderna yesterday and is ****ing miserable today. Chilled all night, can barely lift her arm, nausea, and a pounding headache. She expected it to be like the first injection with just a little soreness in her arm, but is damn glad she had today off.
I got my second Pfizer yesterday. I was doing pretty good for the first 24 hours and then I got hammered. Massive shivering and chills that won't go away even though I've got the room heat turned up to 74 and am under an electric blanket. I've got a mild headache and some notable fatigue, but the chills are the roughest part by far. I can't get warmed up. I may have to light a fire in my TV room or something.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:58 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I got my second Pfizer yesterday. I was doing pretty good for the first 24 hours and then I got hammered. Massive shivering and chills that won't go away even though I've got the room heat turned up to 74 and am under an electric blanket. I've got a mild headache and some notable fatigue, but the chills are the roughest part by far. I can't get warmed up. I may have to light a fire in my TV room or something.
I sucks but I don't think you are supposed to use heavy blankets/heat for chills I think it just raises your body temp.

•Drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest.
•Sponge with lukewarm water.
•Take acetaminophen to fight fever and chills.
•Don't bundle up in blankets or use air conditioning
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:08 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I sucks but I don't think you are supposed to use heavy blankets/heat for chills I think it just raises your body temp.

•Drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest.
•Sponge with lukewarm water.
•Take acetaminophen to fight fever and chills.
•Don't bundle up in blankets or use air conditioning
But it feels so good.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's making no difference. I'll try your way.
[Reply]
ghak99 02:13 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
There you go sending my decision right back to where it started.

Lucky for you, CP has a very experienced TV room heating fire lighter if you need assistance. Don't let his name scare you, In58men refers to his occupation, not his room heating abilities.
[Reply]
Page 3487 of 3903
« First < 2487298733873437347734833484348534863487 3488348934903491349735373587 > Last »
Up