ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm very, very sorry.
eDave 07:51 PM 04-28-2019

eDave 12:22 AM 04-29-2019
Loves me some Scho. Shawshank redemption love. Not Brokeback Mountain. Just wanna make that clear. To him.
eDave 12:24 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We all have bad days. Make mistakes.

BigRedChief 12:28 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
yeah, you got a lot of goodwill built up on here over the years to get a mulligan. Wouldn’t recommending finding out if you got enough for a 2nd mulligan. :-)
rabblerouser 05:23 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Go on the run? I know a person who went on the run. Lived in Amsterdam for a few years, came back, ran again, went to Canada, did time in Canada. Canada dropped him off at the border with U.S. authorities. Went to Wisconsin, then Oregon, then California, lost pretty much everything. Settled in privacy elsewhere with building his own company making millions every year.

If he can do that, and you can't figure out how to smoke a little grass and get away with it. Maybe probation isn't the problem. No offense.
:-)

If it were just probation, there wouldn't be an issue, but in drug court diversion, gotta call in every single day, Sundays and Holidays included, for random UAs. Average of 1-3 per week of drop trou and piss.

Smoking weed ain't worth it.
rabblerouser 05:28 AM 04-29-2019
Thank you guys. This community means a lot to me and I betrayed that.

I don't like that Bwana is upset with me.
Yeah, I think he gets extra upset when people like me and you go off the deep end and break the rules.

BAWAN is good people, but he's a hard ass, too. He's a good big brother.
Bwana 06:28 AM 04-29-2019
Thank you guys. This community means a lot to me and I betrayed that.

I don't like that Bwana is upset with me.
I'm not upset with you Dave. You did the crime, you put in the time. You seem like a good dude. With that said, PLEASE never do something like that again.
stevieray 06:32 AM 04-29-2019
OMG! you started the herpes outbreak @ cocoacabanachella?
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:37 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

If it were just probation, there wouldn't be an issue, but in drug court diversion, gotta call in every single day, Sundays and Holidays included, for random UAs. Average of 1-3 per week of drop trou and piss.

Smoking weed ain't worth it.
Hold your ground young man. I've been hearing to the "sage advice" of James Bond drug test-dodgers since the late 80's and not one of them has ever come up with a fool-proof solution.
ChiTown 08:53 AM 04-29-2019
This place is amazing. LOL
stumppy 08:55 AM 04-29-2019
This should have been your first post. :-)
Attached: download (9).jpg (8.7 KB) 
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:17 AM 04-29-2019
Welcome back Edave
fan4ever 09:22 AM 04-29-2019
I missed all the details...but glad you're feeling better. Maybe you can bring me up to speed some day...or not. Sounds like you're ready to move on.
Donger 11:20 AM 04-29-2019
Just don't re-nig.
Mecca 11:22 AM 04-29-2019
When I saw the title of this thread I thought he was going to say this time he licked his friends girls butthole.
eDave 03:54 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I missed all the details...but glad you're feeling better. Maybe you can bring me up to speed some day...or not. Sounds like you're ready to move on.
It all started because BEP doesn't care about our planet. I got really upset over that. Yeah, it's stupid.

That lead to some brazen trolling out my anger with her, which got WAY out of hand. I don't like when she upsets me because I like her.

Women, man.
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up