ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 93
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:28 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
We have 2 food threads on the front page, she's been here.
Then fuck her for not contributing
[Reply]
ping2000 03:17 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
When you jump the gun because you want them clicks and it backfires, you better be ready to handle the fire!
Yep
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:51 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
She revels in breaking bad news
Ya think? Look at her history. She has never never covered an athlete without a liberal/ SJW bend. Feel free to prove me wrong.
The Star sucks arse for having her.

She is a large bitter white woman who dines with the blue hairs at "Cracker" Barrel. AND she has KKKietzman on speed dial. Breaking News, inside info-
Give me a break. They all suck arse.
Free the Cheetah.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Free the Cheetah.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:22 PM 05-09-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:30 PM 05-09-2019
This x 1000
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:42 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Ya think? Look at her history. She has never never covered an athlete without a liberal/ SJW bend. Feel free to prove me wrong.
The Star sucks arse for having her.

She is a large bitter white woman who dines with the blue hairs at "Cracker" Barrel. AND she has KKKietzman on speed dial. Breaking News, inside info-
Give me a break. They all suck arse.
Free the Cheetah.
Yeah..and where is all this "super secret" information they kept stringing the public along with?

Mellinger was reporting this for weeks...and defending their story. He was like "we have this info that you dont...you'll see". What that implies to the uninformed public is that Hill was DEFINITELY guilty....and the sheeple got out their pitchforks. The Star instigated and prodded this whole story. What he did may be even worse...as he's been in KC for a while. He doesn't get a free pass..

Turns out..it was horseshit.

Fat Brooke is finding out...that falsely accusing a local Superstar..and getting him suspended on half-assed facts doesn't sit well with fans...especially when the team is on the verge of making the SB.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:48 PM 05-09-2019
"Chiefs must cut Tyreek Hill if battery allegation is proven"

I don't see how saying "The Star must fire Brooke Pryor if battery allegation isn't proven" is any different. What's good for the goose...

Even though the article with that headline was written by Mellinger.

Also, it is funny how if you click on the story with the "Chiefs must cut Tyreek Hill if battery allegation is proven" headline on Google you are now taken to the story with the new headline "If Tyreek Hill allegation is true, everyone loses: son, mother, player, Chiefs, fans"

Even they know they screwed it up...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:59 PM 05-09-2019
That entire two city blocks needs to be demoed. Give them the Belfast breakfast.
[Reply]
ArrowheadMagic 11:06 PM 05-09-2019
Maybe its just me, but if Tyreek is punching his kid , how are there no other injuries? If he can break his arm, surely a punch from an NFL player can cause other injuries.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:22 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic:
Maybe its just me, but if Tyreek is punching his kid , how are there no other injuries? If he can break his arm, surely a punch from an NFL player can cause other injuries.
"Punch" was a carefully chosen word Crystal used...to elicit the image she wanted from that conversation...as was "terrified".

The entire conversation was intended for Blackmail...just the fact the quality of the recording was pristine, studio level...should tell people what kind of crazy Hill's dealing with. She had been planning this for a while.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:22 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
That entire to city blocks needs to be demoed. Give them the Belfast breakfast.
Belfast Breakfast
LOLLER x 10
Buy you a Pint. Not heard that in 20 years.
Thanks for that!
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02:50 AM 05-10-2019
Those midnight crouton, cheddar & cubed ham salads are addictive
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:02 AM 05-10-2019
Perhaps this might explain why the Star has gone to these disgusting measures. They need to drum-up business, and I guess virtue signalling, beating down a black man, and tabloid journalism are options that are well within their rules to achieve that goal.

https://jimmycsays.com/2018/02/13/mo...sas-city-star/
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:38 AM 05-10-2019
Please God let it tank and all worthless individuals lose jobs and move to new cities, amen.

Except Albuquerque. We don't want those Kansas City faggots here.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 93
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up