ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 93
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:16 PM 05-04-2019
Yeah fuck this stupid fat bitch and anyone who stands up for her at this point can join her at the fat camp and hopefully choke on a fucking fried giblet
[Reply]
TEX 06:05 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Not Tyreek. We don't want any misunderstandings here.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:09 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Yeah **** this stupid fat bitch and anyone who stands up for her at this point can join her at the fat camp and hopefully choke on a ****ing fried giblet meatball from leftover spaghetti.
FYP
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:02 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
GTFO with that shit. I know I’m fat. You can’t shame me. I’m
Losing the fat for me not because people shame fat people. Are you new here? I’ve met hundreds of people from here in person, posted pics of myself for years. You think they didn’t realize I was fat? I don’t look in a mirror, ever? Your going to have to try that lame ass shit on someone else. I ain’t no victim dumbshit.

And BTW, I thought the Planet banned using real names of Chiefs players? Why did you get to keep your name?
But, the thing is, I can shame you...

I have no sympathy for fat people unless they have a thyroid condition that negates their ability to lose weight...

You ate your way in, walk your way out (credit to Bill Burr)
[Reply]
In58men 09:06 PM 05-04-2019
FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT BITCH
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:10 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
When she hauls ass she has to make 2 trips.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
When she hauls ass she has to make 2 trips.
One for each cheek.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:18 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
One for each cheek.
Thanks for explaining the joke
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:25 PM 05-04-2019
****ING FAT PIECE OF SHIT BITCH
And she's ****ing stupid, too - how the **** she got a journalism degree without knowing the difference between "hear" and "here" is absolutely stunning...but par for the course in 2019.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:51 PM 05-04-2019
On a scale of Gucci Flip Flops to Yolo Ono, how annoying is Brooke Pryor.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:14 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
On a scale of Gucci Flip Flops to Yolo Ono, how annoying is Brooke Pryor.

Cardi B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:34 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
But, the thing is, I can shame you...

I have no sympathy for fat people unless they have a thyroid condition that negates their ability to lose weight...

You ate your way in, walk your way out (credit to Bill Burr)
Damn homie, you just got shamed bruh...

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 05-04-2019
Is it any coincidence...that none of these SJW hit pieces started until Fat Brooke joined the Star last July?

She needs to go away...like now.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:55 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Is it any coincidence...that none of these SJW hit pieces started until Fat Brooke joined the Star last July?

She needs to go away...like now.
This.

I'm wagering that someone ( Clay ) could put together a collection of short pieces written by legitimate female sports writers and beat writers as an example of what the job is supposed to entail, and then ship that off to the editor's board with a nice little reprimand. And somehow, get it out on the net for as many people and fans to see.

Or even better, let's put that shit in power point presentation form, flipping between examples of legitimate writing and fat Brooke's writing, so that everyone can see the very distinct difference...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:40 PM 05-08-2019
She joined a podcast recently and talked about how fans have ruined her evenings and have made her feel miserable

If you listen to the podcast, @bepryor mentions how the vile/nasty comments she received ruined her evenings, made her feel like crap, etc. I feel bad that she's endured that.

I have been critical of her coverage, but *never* engaged in personal attacks, insults, etc.

— Don Hillary (@scoopschaser) May 9, 2019

New TFG Pod! @bepryor of the KC Star joins for a robust convo on the Tyreek Hill situation. What's next? Brooke also shares the hate she's received since reporting the story.
Plus the art of deadline writing + meeting Chiefs superfan @ericstonestreet! https://t.co/YgeAf4yMpu

— Melissa Jacobs (@thefootballgirl) May 8, 2019

[Reply]
Page 14 of 93
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up