ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 74 of 252
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:15 PM 03-16-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Can somebody explain what's so fun about Fortnite? I've watched some videos, and it just looks completely uninteresting to me. What am I missing?
Looks like a pretty fun sandbox shooter, and its free.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:37 PM 03-21-2018
Anyone play the Division on PC?
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:53 PM 03-29-2018
Can somebody explain what's so fun about Fortnite? I've watched some videos, and it just looks completely uninteresting to me. What am I missing?
That game is fucking terrible. You "parachute" in to the map, and by the time you get down to the map in any given location you are already being fucking shot at. I have no clue how everyone else gets down to the ground so fucking fast. They give you a fucking pickaxe to start and there is no way to build any strategy or learn how to play for a new player, they just toss you into shit.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:22 AM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
That game is ****ing terrible. You "parachute" in to the map, and by the time you get down to the map in any given location you are already being ****ing shot at. I have no clue how everyone else gets down to the ground so ****ing fast. They give you a ****ing pickaxe to start and there is no way to build any strategy or learn how to play for a new player, they just toss you into shit.
welcoem to battle royales the more popular game mode in the world right now. Everyone learned the same way by getting shit on for a little bit. lol
[Reply]
Jerm 08:21 AM 03-30-2018
PUBG >> Fortnite....just because it's more realistic and I can't mess with the building aspect of Fortnite.

BTW the XBox 1X is an amazing console....totally in love with it, some of these games look fucking insane in 4K with HDR.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:42 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
welcoem to battle royales the more popular game mode in the world right now. Everyone learned the same way by getting shit on for a little bit. lol
So I tried this game for a little while because my co-workers got into it.

If you are in the top 10% or 20% of players, I can see how it might be fun.

Half of the players, like me, are below average. Even if I went through the tedious learning curve of spend 5 minutes scrounging for weapons and then die in the first combat without learning much about how that weapon works. I just don't see how this game is ever going to be enjoyable. In a 4 on 4, or 8 on 8 Halo style game, I will sometimes be on a winning team especially if the game type is ranked. But as far as I can tell, the bottom half of players will always be in the "getting shit on" category.

Each to their own.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:52 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
PUBG >> Fortnite....just because it's more realistic and I can't mess with the building aspect of Fortnite.

BTW the XBox 1X is an amazing console....totally in love with it, some of these games look ****ing insane in 4K with HDR.
Ever play duos in pubg?

Add me: Tsaunders 2x2
[Reply]
Fish 08:56 PM 03-30-2018
Who's bought Far Cry 5? Worth it?
[Reply]
hometeam 09:00 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ever play duos in pubg?

Add me: Tsaunders 2x2
you should be in our discord, we play every night almost, always looking for duos, alternates, etc.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:15 PM 03-30-2018
Who's bought Far Cry 5? Worth it?
I bought it yesterday and got through the opening scene/checkpoint.

It was pretty damn good for that first 20-30 minutes.

Graphics are really good (running PS4 Pro and 4K).

It's early - but I think I'll be hooked.

I'm somewhat knee-deep in Bloodborne right now, so I've got two huge time-wasters on my plate at the moment.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 10:35 PM 03-30-2018
Bloodborne was a blast. ^^^ I still go back and play it every once in awhile.

I’ve had the strong urge to go back through Fallout 4 recently. Didn’t get to spend a lot of time with it when it first came out due to classes. Is the DLC worth it?
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:52 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
So I tried this game for a little while because my co-workers got into it.

If you are in the top 10% or 20% of players, I can see how it might be fun.

Half of the players, like me, are below average. Even if I went through the tedious learning curve of spend 5 minutes scrounging for weapons and then die in the first combat without learning much about how that weapon works. I just don't see how this game is ever going to be enjoyable. In a 4 on 4, or 8 on 8 Halo style game, I will sometimes be on a winning team especially if the game type is ranked. But as far as I can tell, the bottom half of players will always be in the "getting shit on" category.

Each to their own.
aits all about playing and getting better ,not everyone other then pro's start off just good. it takes a bit of learning. Im average at best, but i still have fun, im pushing about 700 hours in PUBG i have a few solo wins a few more duo wins and a fuckton more squad wins.

Cant take it too serious, just play to learn and get better it will happen.,
[Reply]
007 11:11 PM 03-30-2018
Just got the kids a Nintendo Switch. Other than Zelda and the two Mario titles, any really worthwhile games on that console we should look at?
[Reply]
New World Order 11:28 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
you should be in our discord, we play every night almost, always looking for duos, alternates, etc.
Show me the way.

I don't play a lot of m/k gaming just to warn you. I ain't that great.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:41 AM 03-31-2018
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Bloodborne was a blast. ^^^ I still go back and play it every once in awhile.

I’ve had the strong urge to go back through Fallout 4 recently. Didn’t get to spend a lot of time with it when it first came out due to classes. Is the DLC worth it?
The far harbor dlc is probably the best of the bunch. The robot one is cool, but kinda short. But it gives you the ability to build cool robot companions and upgrade the fuck out of codsworth. I didn't get through the nuka world dlc. By the time it came out i was pretty done with the game. I think the rest of them just give you more workshop shit.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 252
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Up