ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 119 of 255
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:51 AM 08-26-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Thanks guys. I’ll give it another chance. I just haven’t been hooked just yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm kind of where you are I pick it up at certain times and play it but it doesn't really draw me in. It's not a bad game but it's not incredible either.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:53 PM 08-26-2020
Super mega baseball 3 is awesome. Props to whoever brought it up here. Would never have considered otherwise.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:57 PM 08-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Super mega baseball 3 is awesome. Props to whoever brought it up here. Would never have considered otherwise.
You're most welcome
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:10 PM 08-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yes indeed.

If you play online seasons......pick a team with good rotation and good contact hitters!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:55 PM 08-27-2020
This looks fun but I have to admit I haven't played the first few games. Fargo is the guy who made the original wasteland Baldurs gate and inspired the Fallout games. Back from the original Interplay Studios(that dates me).

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:50 PM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You're most welcome
Semifinals game 5 of 5...up 1 bottom of the 9th. They have one on and send a drive screaming over the wall appearing that I'm going to lose. My RF tracks it into the gap, leaps over the wall, snatches it, and fires to first for the game and series ending double play.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:04 PM 08-30-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
This looks fun but I have to admit I haven't played the first few games. Fargo is the guy who made the original wasteland Baldurs gate and inspired the Fallout games. Back from the original Interplay Studios(that dates me).

I got wasteland 2 during a sale and it was fun. Don't think I will shell out $60 for 3, but I will grab it at some point.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:29 PM 08-31-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I got wasteland 2 during a sale and it was fun. Don't think I will shell out $60 for 3, but I will grab it at some point.
All 3 games are on the Xbox game pass currently.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:34 PM 09-05-2020
If anyone is playing war zone on PS4 pm me and I'll add you.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:02 PM 09-07-2020
it should be cross platform. nh7676
[Reply]
Pants 09:08 AM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Enjoy. I actually started a third play through. Still haven't finished it yet; like most games of this type, the main quest is a bit of a boat anchor and the fun part is pretty much everything else. I downloaded the DLC only to realize that not having a couple of them from the start was kind of a disadvantage. One's a treasure hunt for a cool set of armor that's useless later in the game, and the other provides you with the dog, who seriously bails your ass out of situations you'd die in otherwise. So I started over again.

Just remember, this game is HARD. Only two difficulty levels - normal and hard, and normal is fucking crazy. Can't imagine what sort of masochist would play it on hard. In the beginning your character couldn't fight his way out of a shithouse, and it takes him a long time to get him up to speed. There's a guard captain you'll run into who'll train you throughout the game. Make full use of him, and pay attention to the various nuances of combat, because it's a bitch. The game doesn't hold your hand at all. Frankly, it tends to slap it instead. The quests are rarely straightforward and your actions can definitely come back to haunt you later. Some of them are tedious as fuck, so be warned. It's still a little twitchy, but most of the bad bugs have been fixed.

Just now I was traveling between towns when a mercenary stopped me and challenged me to a duel. I lost. So then I sicced the dog on him and stabbed him to death while his back was turned. Yeah, I'm a sore loser. :-)
I just started playing this a few days ago so I'm still in the very early stages but I'm already balls deep in this game.

I love history and this game really immerses you in it. I love just exploring and seeing how people lived back then. I'm reading everything in the Codex and loving it.

The realism is interesting and I like it so far.

I also didn't realize how much of a resource hog it is for a 2-year old game. It does look incredible at times, though.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:15 AM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Yes indeed.

If you play online seasons......pick a team with good rotation and good contact hitters!
Sirloins are my team on this game. They're all power with good pitching though so I suppose I need to reevaluate that if I play online.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:03 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
I just started playing this a few days ago so I'm still in the very early stages but I'm already balls deep in this game.

I love history and this game really immerses you in it. I love just exploring and seeing how people lived back then. I'm reading everything in the Codex and loving it.

The realism is interesting and I like it so far.

I also didn't realize how much of a resource hog it is for a 2-year old game. It does look incredible at times, though.
Glad you're enjoying it. I'm sure I'll give it another go at some point.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:34 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Sirloins are my team on this game. They're all power with good pitching though so I suppose I need to reevaluate that if I play online.
Seems to me - and other SMB3 guys can chime in - if you have a better-rated pitcher, you get the corner strike calls more often......?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:43 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Glad you're enjoying it. I'm sure I'll give it another go at some point.
After the initial reviews, I had kind of written it off. I have so many other games in my backlog now (because of fucking Dragon Age) I don't know if I will ever get to it.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 255
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up