ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>I think Fisher is coming back
HemiEd 08:30 PM 03-31-2021
It just seems to be lining up where the Chiefs are planning on it to me.

His injury against Buffalo in the AFCCG was sudden and sad.

Bart Verch said he planned on him coming back in August.

Then he is suddenly cut/released.

A complete new OL minus a LT.

Yeah, I know about the draft, but it just seems to be stacking up for Fisher's return to me.

Discuss
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:33 AM 04-20-2021
I think they could probably field a better O-line today than what they ran out for the SB. It might even be a pretty solid line. But this year could be their best opportunity to win another SB for awhile. They need to stack the roster as much as possible and have plenty of depth along the O-line. Ideally I’d like to see them grab a tackle in the first few rounds and bring Fisher back.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:38 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I think they could probably field a better O-line today than what they ran out for the SB. It might even be a pretty solid line. But this year could be their best opportunity to win another SB for awhile. They need to stack the roster as much as possible and have plenty of depth along the O-line. Ideally I’d like to see them grab a tackle in the first few rounds and bring Fisher back.
What makes you say this?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:45 AM 04-20-2021
Why would you say that?

Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce aren't going anywhere. I figure we've got 3 more years of peak play from the trio together.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:26 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Why would you say that?

Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce aren't going anywhere. I figure we've got 3 more years of peak play from the trio together.
I had read that Hill might be gone after next season. Sounded like he's going to the highest bidder.

Mahomes' salary goes up dramatically over the next few years. And aren't some other core players becoming FAs in the next year or two?

I don't follow contract stuff closely, so maybe I'm off. Just seems like this season is the best opportunity for everything to come together.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:59 PM 04-20-2021
I had read that Hill might be gone after next season. Sounded like he's going to the highest bidder.
That is all just offseason, nothing else to talk about, speculation due to him not wanting to extend his current contract.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:05 PM 04-20-2021
When Kelces wheels fall off, if we havent brought in a suitable receiving threat at TE, then you can worry.

Hill is a nice piece to have, but weve played without him before and still lit peoples asses up.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:13 PM 04-20-2021
I had read that Hill might be gone after next season. Sounded like he's going to the highest bidder
The Chiefs aren't allowing Hill to go anywhere.

Hill will get a contract in the neighborhood of $21-24 million per when his current deal expires.

Even if, for some unknown reason, he refused to sign a deal, they'd just Franchise him year after year, which would be detrimental to his earnings.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:21 PM 04-20-2021
Lol I love when people pretend that the franchise tag doesn’t exist.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:22 PM 04-20-2021
People really think Tyreek is leaving 😂😂
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:29 PM 04-20-2021
Mahomes and Hill are must see NFL.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up