ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Man I could be in trouble....
KCChiefsMan 05:33 PM 02-22-2004
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
[Reply]
NaptownChief 10:09 PM 02-22-2004
Don't sweat it...The worst it could do is kill you.
[Reply]
morphius 10:11 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'll bet she's not really a slut. She just heard how much you spend at Christmas and wanted a taste of that.
Actually I keep wondering if by "slut" he meant "cheap Troost hooker"...
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 11:44 PM 02-22-2004
I'm sorry to share this info with you all, but I'm just trying to vent....honestly, I am in tears about this because I am so damned stressed out
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:46 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I'm sorry to share this info with you all, but I'm just trying to vent....honestly, I am in tears about this because I am so damned stressed out
You know what would make you feel better?

Reeling in some more slutty box.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 11:49 PM 02-22-2004

no big, big dog... I'm sure we've all been there at one time or another

-EBOLA-...just remember, 15 will get you 20
[Reply]
Fairplay 11:55 PM 02-22-2004
If it will make you feel any better call up your health clinic. Almost every county has a free health clinic. They will test you for any VD.
This guy i worked with a long time ago would go to the bars and sleep with all kinds of girls, he said he just went to the free clinic all the time to get "fixed up" when he got syphillis, gonorrhea etc.
[Reply]
Logical 11:55 PM 02-22-2004
There is a guy just outside of Dallas that you seem to have some common traits with, maybe you two can form a support group.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 11:57 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by Logical:
There is a guy just outside of Dallas that you seem to have some common traits with, maybe you two can form a support group.
:-)

harsh... jim's on a roll tonight

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Rausch 12:27 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Brad...
Turning them inside out and shaking the fug out of em,....doesn't count as recycling.

Maybe a needle is just poking through them?
Nah......the G/F can't get pregnant. The only time I ever use one is for "her pleasure." If you follow....

And by 100x I meant condom broke/rode it bearback...Get drunk, forget to sack your groceries and hit it anyway. Really, I should probably have a damned WOMD lab growing in me. I honestly don't know how I don't...

Anyway, point is, go get yourself tested. BLOOD tested (that fuggen 5 foot Q-tip hurts like a mother****er!... :-) ) and don't worry about it until you have a reason to....

[Reply]
WebGem 12:58 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.

rep
[Reply]
WebGem 01:03 AM 02-23-2004
My take on this:

Why the hell would you get on the Planet and tell us this? I'm sure that this very thing has happened to plenty of other Planeteers and none of them have made a thread about it. The chances of you getting any STDs is not great enough to be as scared as you're acting. Also, I don't know why anybody would care about this if it happened (which is doubtful).
[Reply]
WebGem 01:05 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by BrainCase:
You did tell her your name was Brian and you live in Arizona, right?

Poor delt.
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:10 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840:

Poor delt.

Where is Endelt? He should be showing up right about now.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:11 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Where is Endelt? He should be showing up right about now.
Probably nuts deep in some pork belly.... :-)
[Reply]
WebGem 01:15 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Probably nuts deep in some pork belly.... :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up