ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Hall of Classics>The Score Has Been Evened.......For Now.
Bwana 03:43 PM 07-04-2003
So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud. :-)

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless!:-) All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from. :-) :-)
[Reply]
JOhn 11:25 AM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Logical

Good thing you did that for him the boy clearly has no cents.:-)
:-)
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 12:29 PM 07-06-2003
Personally, I think it's great that we can re-hash this over and over again.
[Reply]
JOhn 12:30 PM 07-06-2003
you know it's great we can rehash it tell we know it by heart. :-)
[Reply]
DanT 12:34 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Psicosis
Personally, I think it's great that we can re-hash this over and over again.
[Reply]
Logical 12:52 PM 07-06-2003
When we rehash it over and over it is amazing that Jettio always remains the perfect characteur of a ridiculous bleeding gash each and every time.

While we are rehashing let me rehash this for him.

Originally Posted by :

:-) :-) :-)

By the way comparing your actions to those of a bleeding gash is not calling you a name.

Calling you a name is saying you are a limp wristed poosey who engages in sex with dogs because no woman would have you, while reminding you your mother was unmarried and you broke your cherry with her.

Now that would be some decent name calling.:-) :-) :-)

Correction the above is not name calling either, it is not name calling when it is true.:-)

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:56 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ENDelt260
It's great that we can re-hash this over and over again.
... Used to love hash.
[Reply]
JOhn 01:07 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by WilliamTheIrish

... Used to love hash.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 01:12 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
When we rehash it over and over it is amazing that Jettio always remains the perfect characteur of a ridiculous bleeding gash each and every time.

You and him at war ?????
[Reply]
JOhn 01:12 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by LVNHACK

You and him at war ?????

Not really. Hard for Jim to have a battle of wits, when the other guy comes unarmed. :-)
[Reply]
jettio 01:32 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by RedNeckRaider
Hey jettio I have never had any problems with you, and just thought your reply was a tad on the strong side. Bwana has always been cool to me and is one of my favorite posters here. I will just keep my chips in my own dip, he is a a big boy he can handle his own.
RNR,

Bwana's allright with me.

I do not know if he just read my post and replied to that alone or if he read other people's insults and that clouded his judgment.

But I think Bwana agrees with me.

He admitted to the inconsistency and retracted the claim.

He has not shot bird bombs in the neighborhood, since.

And, he went off to play with his toys.:-)
[Reply]
jettio 01:43 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by JOhn

Not really. Hard for Jim to have a battle of wits, when the other guy comes unarmed. :-)
Dude,

What thread are you reading?

I was actually looking forward to the fishing trip invite, but that was when I thought we would do wilderness sh*t.

If I have to teach you the ABC's, forget about it.
[Reply]
JOhn 01:44 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by jettio

Dude,

What thread are you reading?

I was actually looking forward to the fishing trip invite, but that was when I thought we would do wilderness sh*t.

If I have to teach you the ABC's, forget about it.

Weak man, very weak.

As for the wilderness thing, how would you know what is planned for the trip?
[Reply]
jettio 01:54 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by JOhn

As for the wilderness thing, how would you know what is planned for the trip?
Exactly right there. How would I know?

I guess I could check back in thread, but didn't you pass a love note to Bwana saying that you two should invite me on the trip?

I do not want to go if the focus on the trip will be literacy or something that would disqualify somebody from being a Scoutmaster in the Boy Scouts.
[Reply]
JOhn 01:57 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :

I guess I could check back in thread, but didn't you pass a love note to Bwana saying that you two should invite me on the trip?
Actually more along the lines of using you for bear bait

Originally Posted by :

I do not want to go if the focus on the trip will be literacy or something that would disqualify somebody from being a Scoutmaster in the Boy Scouts.
Not sure what you mean there, but I'll assume your the expert.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:58 PM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :

you know, you can overcome these feelings, if you just try .
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up