ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Guess the suspensions for each player.
*** Alleged perpetrator #1 - Larry Ogunjobi 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 6 5.66%
No suspension, but with a fine. 29 27.36%
1 game suspension 28 26.42%
2-3 game suspension 17 16.04%
4-5 game suspension 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, back next year 5 4.72%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 3 2.83%
*** Alleged perpetrator #2 - Mason Rudolph 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 31 29.25%
No suspension, but with a fine. 35 33.02%
1 game suspension 18 16.98%
2-3 game suspension 7 6.60%
4-5 game suspension 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, back next year 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #3 - Maurkice Pouncey 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 3 2.83%
No suspension, but with a fine. 8 7.55%
1 game suspension 24 22.64%
2-3 game suspension 39 36.79%
4-5 game suspension 9 8.49%
Remainder of the season, back next year 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #4 - Myles Garret 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 1 0.94%
No suspension, but with a fine. 2 1.89%
1 game suspension 2 1.89%
2-3 game suspension 4 3.77%
4-5 game suspension 4 3.77%
Remainder of the season, back next year 51 48.11%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 32 30.19%
*** Other thoughts and theories. Check all that apply. 5 4.72%
Von Miller instigated this. 20 18.87%
Mason Rudolph caused it because he's chasing an NFL record for hits to the head. 12 11.32%
I bet Roethlisberger roofied Garrett's sister. 18 16.98%
Mike Tomlin should have stepped onto the field to block Garrett's path. 9 8.49%
Garrett, you played Brady recently. You couldn't do us a favor? 28 26.42%
I have no additional thoughts or theories at this time. 11 10.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 30
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Guess the suspensions in the Browns-Steelers rumble.
Rain Man 12:28 AM 11-15-2019
Winner gets to push down the NFL player of their choice and stomp on his head.

Poll arriving sometime after the whistle.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:02 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by 44yearsandcounting:
This poll/ game is more interesting if you substitute some other quarterbacks in instead of Randolph (is that his name?). What are the suspensions if it’s Brady, Brees, Mahomes, Jackson? If that happened to Mahomes, at Arrowhead, I’m not sure the opposing bus makes it out.
Every one of those QBs would immediately take their case to the refs. None would try to go at Garrett.

Well, I don't really know about Jackson. He might do something stupid. But he might just juke Garrett and not get tackled.
[Reply]
44yearsandcounting 01:07 AM 11-15-2019
C’mon man don’t cheat the game. If one of the 4 I mentioned, for whatever reason, gets clocked in the head with their own helmet...
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 01:16 AM 11-15-2019
I wonder if there could actually be criminal charges for hitting him with the helmet.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:18 AM 11-15-2019
QB probably gets suspended after that alternate angle video popped up, clearing the way for the steelers to sign Kaep
[Reply]
Bump 01:30 AM 11-15-2019
Garrett should be removed from the league TBH, trying to club someone with no helmet in the head with a helmet is practically a deadly weapon.

I have no problem with the retaliation from the offensive lineman after seeing that, but I'm sure he'll get suspended and that should be that.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:44 AM 11-15-2019
Finally saw the reverse angle; DeCastro didn't throw a punch. He reaches around Garrett and grabs him and finally throws him to the ground, but doesn't actually throw a punch. No fine, no suspension, IMO.

Rudolph definitely tries to rip Garrett's helmet off and then as Garrett stands up and has a hold of Rudolph's facemask, Rudolph then kicks Garrett in the groin fairly hard. Those two things should generate a suspension of at least a game. Also means he lied in his post-game presser.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:46 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by 44yearsandcounting:
C’mon man don’t cheat the game. If one of the 4 I mentioned, for whatever reason, gets clocked in the head with their own helmet...
Oh, fine, then yeah, it would be the biggest brawl maybe in NFL history.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:50 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Garrett should be removed from the league TBH, trying to club someone with no helmet in the head with a helmet is practically a deadly weapon.

I have no problem with the retaliation from the offensive lineman after seeing that, but I'm sure he'll get suspended and that should be that.
He has no history of that kind of behavior on or off the field. Garrett will get suspended, probably for the season (there's a precedent of a similar incident where the guy got 5 games), a massive fine, and that will probably be it.

I thought it might be worse because of the Burfict thing, but Burfict got 12 games because he has a long (12 years?), and well-documented history of dirty hits.

Garrett has no such history. 8 games sounds about right. He might even get less if they take into account Rudolph not only trying to pull Garret's helmet off, but also kicking Garrett in the groin before the helmet swinging bit.
[Reply]
Bump 01:59 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He has no history of that kind of behavior on or off the field. Garrett will get suspended, probably for the season (there's a precedent of a similar incident where the guy got 5 games), a massive fine, and that will probably be it.

I thought it might be worse because of the Burfict thing, but Burfict got 12 games because he has a long (12 years?), and well-documented history of dirty hits.

Garrett has no such history. 8 games sounds about right.
Ya, but he ripped off a guys helmet and then tried to club him over the head with it as hard as he could. One case of attempted murder is good enough for me to kick someone from the league. But ya, he'll probably just be suspended for the rest of the season and a big fine.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:01 AM 11-15-2019
People are coming down light compared to what the NFL will
#65 2 games
Pouncey 4 games
Garrett 1 year-16 games
Rudolph 0 games
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:05 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Ya, but he ripped off a guys helmet and then tried to club him over the head with it as hard as he could. One case of attempted murder is good enough for me to kick someone from the league. But ya, he'll probably just be suspended for the rest of the season and a big fine.
Attempted murder might be stretching things a bit. Attempted "try to do serious injury" I think is probably more accurate. But after having a guy try to rip MY helmet off, stick his fingers in my eyes (?), and kick me in the balls, I might do something rash as well.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:08 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
People are coming down light compared to what the NFL will
#65 2 games
Pouncey 4 games
Garrett 1 year-16 games
Rudolph 0 games
65 gets 2 games suspension and Rudolph get none?

65 just pushed Rudolph; if players got two games for pushing another player to the ground, you couldn't field a team after a couple weeks.

And if I remember correctly, kicks to the groin automatically earn at least a week of vacation.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:53 AM 11-15-2019

.@MikePereira explains what kind of suspensions should be expected for players following tonight’s Steelers-Browns game. pic.twitter.com/2u8wwYvj4b

— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) November 15, 2019

[Reply]
Munson 02:53 AM 11-15-2019
Garrett should be suspended for the rest of the season.
[Reply]
Bump 02:54 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Attempted murder might be stretching things a bit. Attempted "try to do serious injury" I think is probably more accurate. But after having a guy try to rip MY helmet off, stick his fingers in my eyes (?), and kick me in the balls, I might do something rash as well.
rewatched it, I don't see a kick to the nuts unless when his leg went up a bit while his back was on the ground, I wouldn't really qualify that as a kick to the balls, but he did try to take the helmet off.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 30
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up