ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 107
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
wazu 02:50 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Fry them.
I think if you do this during a Chiefs Super Bowl parade the punishment actually elevates to being drawn and quartered.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 02:51 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Fry them.
This without question. Subhumans.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:51 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by luv:
That's one helluva update. Why were they originally being treated as minors and held at a juvenile detention center?
I'm guessing the Carhart guy and the other guy in the black beanie that the cops/samaritans tackled were minors. They were with the shooter but didn't shoot. You can see them in the TMZ video. The shooter seems to be the guy in the red Chiefs hoodie, who is on video walking away with the jaw shot off guy.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02-20-2024, 02:53 PM
This message has been deleted by Dartgod. Reason: Take it to DC dipshit.
Eleazar 02:53 PM 02-20-2024
Mussolini the lot of them
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:55 PM 02-20-2024
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/us/tw...ing/index.html

Originally Posted by :
Two men were charged with murder and other felony charges for their roles in the mass shooting after a Kansas City Chiefs championship rally last week, Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said Tuesday.

Lyndell Mays [22-23 year-old], of Raytown, and Dominic M. Miller [18-19 year-old], of Kansas City, were both charged with second-degree murder, unlawful use of a weapon and two counts of armed criminal action, the prosecutor’s office said. They are being held on $1 million bond.

According to the investigation, Mays was in a verbal argument with another person that escalated, and Mays then drew a handgun. Almost immediately, Miller and others pulled their firearms, leading to the shootout, Baker said. The two did not know each other before that day, Baker added.

Both defendants have been hospitalized and in custody since the shooting, she said.

Though they were both charged with murder, Miller’s firearm was the one that fatally wounded Lisa Lopez-Galvan, a mother of two and local DJ and radio host.

These defendants are separate from the two teenagers who face gun-related and resisting arrest charges and are in secure detention at the Juvenile Detention Center, according to Baker. Additional arrests are possible, Baker said.

The charges come a week after the deadly shooting that left Lopez-Galvan dead and wounded more than 20 others, including nearly a dozen children.
It sounds like the older guy pulled out his pistol, maybe just hoping to scare the kids, and didn't realize he brought a pistol to an AR fight. It's bullshit that he survived with all those shots fired while that poor woman died.

Also this more or less confirms that the other two who were tackled were the minors.

You still have to wonder if some rival gang stuff spurred this on to begin with.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:56 PM 02-20-2024
Second degree murder charges?

Safe to assume first degree murder would require premeditation?

But if so, why couldn't they argue premeditation here?
[Reply]
luv 03:00 PM 02-20-2024
Just read the Probably Cause Statement for Miller. On to the Complaint.
[Reply]
digger 03:02 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by luv:
That's one helluva update. Why were they originally being treated as minors and held at a juvenile detention center?

More than one group in this case, a pair of Adults and a pair of Juveniles.
[Reply]
luv 03:02 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:

There was no intention of killing the person he killed. You could say premeditated in that he was carrying a gun, but Missouri is an open carry state, so it wasn't against the law. I don't see any priors for him, unless they happened when he was a minor.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:06 PM 02-20-2024
I guess you're in a gang, you never know when some rival gang is going to roll up on you, so if you're exposed out of your home turf you bring firepower (maybe I dunno). So they show up with all that firepower, and dumbass older dude pulls a pistol on them. Awesome stuff.
[Reply]
luv 03:24 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:

The bullet that killed her came from Miller's gun. Mays was the first to shoot as someone (my guess would be Miller) was running away. If Miller was the person running away, he eventually shot back from within a group of people, and his bullet was the one that killed her. No premeditation.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:32 PM 02-20-2024

GRAPHIC VIDEO WARNING ��

Moment when gunfire broke out at the Kansas City Super Bowl Parade where eight children were among the 22 people injured with one dead. pic.twitter.com/8BRKHJKUsN

Call your Reps to demand sensible gun reform here: (202) 225-3121

— Amee Vanderpool (@girlsreallyrule) February 15, 2024

If you listen to the audio on this, the burst of shots comes about 1/4 second after the first shot. So maybe that first shot was the pistol, but it sure didn't take long for the kids with the ARs to fire back.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:38 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by :
The two men were both among the more than 20 people struck by gunfire at the rally and have been in custody since being taken to the hospital last Wednesday. Both Miller and Mays remain hospitalized at this time and have not been formally booked by police.
So one of them is Mr. Igotmyjawshotoff?
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:43 PM 02-20-2024

kansas city parade shooting
Footage
Via Gina Bullard Tv #ShootingKansasCity #Gunfire #Missouri #MissouriShooting #Shooting #V #ParadeInKansasCity #SuperBowl    #SuperBowl   #KansasCity #KansasCity #MassShooting #BREAKING #SuperBowlMassacre pic.twitter.com/jXj7equEHG

— kiran joshi (100% Follow Back) (@kiranjoshi235) February 14, 2024

Here's a video I hadn't seen before of the aftermath, with the cops arresting someone, possibly the pistol shooter.
[Reply]
Otter 04:02 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
"Cuz every dude in Missouri got a little bit of goon in him. "

I dunno. I think the panties stay on.

I think we're in need of a new national holiday.

"Kati's Pantis are not Hanging from the Lampshade Super Tuesday".

??? I'm open to refinement suggestions.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 107
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101 > Last »
Up