Page 255 of 4863
« First < 155205245251252253254255 2562572582592653053557551255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:56 PM 12-16-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Remember all those things I said about Brock, Knowmo?

Now do you believe me?
Your biggest criticism of him was that he was inaccurate and that has proven not to be the case. He's had stretches where he's completed 15 passes in a row, and a lot of his incompletions have been due to drops.

So no. You're still way off.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:08 PM 12-16-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Your biggest criticism of him was that he was inaccurate and that has proven not be the case. He's had stretches where he's completed 15 passes in a row, and a lot of his incompletions have been due to drops.

Downfield accuracy.

I said he was Alex Smith at his ceiling. And it looks like he's not even going to reach that height.

Not sure how long you want to keep up the illusion that Assweiler is the great golden future of your franchise. It's up to you, really. I know you lasted a long time on Tebow, so maybe you should just bail out now and make this quick and painless.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:15 AM 12-17-2015
Your biggest criticism of him was that he was inaccurate and that has proven not to be the case. He's had stretches where he's completed 15 passes in a row, and a lot of his incompletions have been due to drops.

Kc ended the Manning era and will end your season next
[Reply]
TimBone 12:36 AM 12-17-2015
You know, with the Bronc's playing like dogshit, there's a chance this thread would die if you dipshits stopped bickering with the donkey trash.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:44 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
You know, with the Bronc's playing like dogshit, there's a chance this thread would die if you dipshits stopped bickering with the donkey trash.
Knowmo always bumps this thread.

And why would we want the thread to die if they are playing like shit?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:36 AM 12-17-2015
Wait till we end their season
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:29 AM 12-17-2015

How about his 10 yard red zone throw where it was 15 feet higher than you receiver can jump? :-) just ignore that one
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:38 AM 12-17-2015
Fun fact Knomo: Denver hasn't scored an offensive TD in their last 23 possessions.
[Reply]
jspchief 07:47 AM 12-17-2015
https://twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/statu...49597509640192

Since Osweiler took over starting job in Week 11, Denver has NFL's most 3-and-outs (18). Broncos have not reached end zone in last 23 drives
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:49 AM 12-17-2015
Ladies and gentleman your QB for the Denver Broncos for the next ten years/Knomo

:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:03 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Downfield accuracy.

I said he was Alex Smith at his ceiling. And it looks like he's not even going to reach that height.

Not sure how long you want to keep up the illusion that Assweiler is the great golden future of your franchise. It's up to you, really. I know you lasted a long time on Tebow, so maybe you should just bail out now and make this quick and painless.
Don't take this as me jumping into the pissing match you have going on... just wanted to address the Alex Smith thing.

I don't think it's unfair to say that through 4 games, his ceiling is Alex Smith. I mean, it's been 4 games and they've been uber conservative.

Depends on what we're defining as Alex Smith - if it's a don't screw it up game manager, then that could be accurate, but we just don't know yet - 4 games.

Hell, through five seasons in SF, Alex was 19-31 as the starter (never finishing with a record over .500 until his 6th season).

Brock won't have that long to find his way, but he may not need it - who knows. Yes, he has a number of things to work on, but he's been on the shelf for four years and thrown into a situation of being asked 'not to be a turnover machine like Peyton was and just let the defense do their thing'.

Dan Reeves is smiling somewhere, watching this offense under the watch of Elway - how ironic. Anyway, I have no idea if Brock is the guy long term - I've seen a number of good things and a number of bad things, it's been 4 games.
[Reply]
TEX 08:36 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Don't take this as me jumping into the pissing match you have going on... just wanted to address the Alex Smith thing.

I don't think it's unfair to say that through 4 games, his ceiling is Alex Smith. I mean, it's been 4 games and they've been uber conservative.

Depends on what we're defining as Alex Smith - if it's a don't screw it up game manager, then that could be accurate, but we just don't know yet - 4 games.

Hell, through five seasons in SF, Alex was 19-31 as the starter (never finishing with a record over .500 until his 6th season).

Brock won't have that long to find his way, but he may not need it - who knows. Yes, he has a number of things to work on, but he's been on the shelf for four years and thrown into a situation of being asked 'not to be a turnover machine like Peyton was and just let the defense do their thing'.

Dan Reeves is smiling somewhere, watching this offense under the watch of Elway - how ironic. Anyway, I have no idea if Brock is the guy long term - I've seen a number of good things and a number of bad things, it's been 4 games.

I do. He's not. Hope Elway & Kube's think he is though...:-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:41 AM 12-17-2015
You're over rating the number of good things he's done
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:48 AM 12-17-2015
Well, I'll let them make the call and see what happens. They need to open up the offense a bit this week with him, Ben will challenge the defense with those weapons and Denver will have to match it.
[Reply]
O.city 10:44 AM 12-17-2015
You know, they get to see brock everyday. Maybe there's a reason they haven't opened up the offense?
[Reply]
Page 255 of 4863
« First < 155205245251252253254255 2562572582592653053557551255 > Last »
Up