Page 133 of 4904
« First < 3383123129130131132133 1341351361371431832336331133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:04 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Denver may very well beat us, but..BUT they're not the same team from the past three years. The only reason I'm dreading this game is because Manning owns us...not Denver. Only reason Denver is sweeping us lately is because of him. Has to change this season.

Our corners worry me. But then again, they don't have Hopkins.
I was very impressed with Denver's defense and they'll have to duplicate that (touch chore) for Denver to win.

Manning had a few nice long passes where he just over threw receivers... which would have changed the outcome.

Question for Pasta ... you say that Denver got a 'fluke' pick 6, is that not the same for Baltimore?

And, the INT in the endzone... that's the guy's job, no? Had he done that with 10 minutes left in the 1st quarter... would it have been less flukish?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:05 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
And your offensive line is a joke compared to Houston's.
Yeah, they looked horrific... at least Manning knows when to bail out and curl up, rather than force something and take a hit.
[Reply]
notorious 07:11 AM 09-15-2015
Props to MHM for stepping into a shitstorm and keeping it classy.

By all means, you are welcome to rub our noses in it Thursday should your team come out the victor.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:13 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Props to MHM for stepping into a shitstorm and keeping it classy.

By all means, you are welcome to rub our noses in it Thursday should your team come out the victor.
Enh, there's no fun in that ... you guys always do 10X better than I could. TEX will just say I'm baiting and waiting... but, honestly, when is the last time I trolled this place with a bunch of noise after a Denver win over KC?

Denver's defense has had issues with stopping big RBs and TEs in the past, maybe that's changed and if so, bodes well for them on Thursday. The offense ... just wildly out of synch.

I certainly don't think Manning is an issue. Is he what he was in 2012 or 2014... maybe not, but he's still better than most.

Many want to discount how good the Baltimore defense is and that's fine... If Denver had connected on a few of those longer passes for TDs, I'd feel much better. They can fix that... but on a short week on the road? I dunno, I see a whole lot of ugly in an old school slugfest.
[Reply]
notorious 07:15 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Enh, there's no fun in that ... you guys always do 10X better than I could.

Denver's defense has had issues with stopping big RBs and TEs in the past, maybe that's changed and if so, bodes well for them on Thursday. The offense ... just wildly out of synch.

I certainly don't think Manning is an issue. Is he what he was in 2012 or 2014... maybe not, but he's still better than most.

Many want to discount how good the Baltimore defense is and that's fine... If Denver had connected on a few of those longer passes for TDs, I'd feel much better. They can fix that... but on a short week on the road? I dunno, I see a whole lot of ugly in an old school slugfest.
Nobody beats up on us like ourselves.

And yes, I am one of the few that realize that Baltimore's run defense is badass, and that the Chiefs has been pedestrian.

If Denver wins, it won't be because of Manning, it will be CJ and the defense.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:17 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Nobody beats up on us like ourselves.

And yes, I am one of the few that realize that Baltimore's run defense is badass, and that the Chiefs has been pedestrian.

If Denver wins, it won't be because of Manning, it will be CJ and the defense.
CJ was dinged up after the game, Hillman looked ok, but I don't trust him. I don't see a whole lot of production from the RBs happening on Thursday.
[Reply]
MagicHef 07:56 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
CJ was dinged up after the game, Hillman looked ok, but I don't trust him. I don't see a whole lot of production from the RBs happening on Thursday.
I disagree. I see a lot of RB production. Last time we played KC, we had 214 rushing yards vs 174 passing yards. When I watched the KC-HOU game, I didn't really see anything that indicated that their run defense had improved a lot.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:07 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I disagree. I see a lot of RB production. Last time we played KC, we had 214 rushing yards vs 174 passing yards. When I watched the KC-HOU game, I didn't really see anything that indicated that their run defense had improved a lot.
I'm not as sold on this OLINE providing much of anything just yet... and I absolutely have no faith or confidence in Hillman, should he get any carries. I'm not going to compare production from the last game.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:15 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Your OL is much worse than last year and we have DJ back.

Oh, and GFY.
[Reply]
scho63 08:26 AM 09-15-2015
This Broncos thread just won't die off the front page! :-)

I know, I know-if I didn't post it might help.........:-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:31 AM 09-15-2015
While our run D didn't show a ton of improvement, we have Poe, DeVito, DJ and Berry all back. It won't be top 5 run D but it won't be bottom 5. Plus your oline isn't going to maul us to death and create giant holes. Denver will run on us. We better be ready.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:36 AM 09-15-2015
Broncos have no shot. Might as well not even got off the plane.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:21 PM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Broncos have no shot. Might as well not even got off the plane.
:-) not according to KnoMo. Per KnoMo, KC has no chance. Denver is the most talented team in the leagu and they'll have 15 sacks this week.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:47 PM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
:-) not according to KnoMo. Per KnoMo, KC has no chance. Denver is the most talented team in the leagu and they'll have 15 sacks this week.
That would sorta be a big deal.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:18 AM 09-16-2015
Poor Chiefs fan :-)

https://www.facebook.com/teresahetzw...6504606558945/
[Reply]
Page 133 of 4904
« First < 3383123129130131132133 1341351361371431832336331133 > Last »
Up