Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
TLO 08:21 PM 12-16-2018
Chiefs opened as 2.5 point favorites.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:22 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Seattle has not clinched the playoffs yet. This is going to be a major battle. We’re gonna get their best.
A lot can happen to help lock stuff up for SEA during the afternoon games.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:23 PM 12-16-2018
So you are writing the script for the Sunday night game against the Hags:
  1. What is the defensive game plan? (Besides leaving Sutton at home.)
  2. Offensive game plan?

What will the Hags offensive and defensive strategy be to beat the Chiefs?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:28 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
Chiefs opened as 2.5 point favorites.
Surprised tbh
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:34 PM 12-16-2018
With all the talk about the Chiefs' run D vs. the Seattle run O, I think we're forgetting this match-up:

Chiefs' passing offense (#1) vs. Seattle passing defense (#21).
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:37 PM 12-16-2018
My confidence in this whole situation is slowly growing. Gut feeling—I think we’re going to wrap up the West next Sunday night. :-)
[Reply]
The Iron Chief 08:42 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
Let’s be real Baltimore not beating Chargers
I kind of feel the same however..

The Chiefs sacked Rivers 5 times & touched him 12 times.
I'm unsure how many hurried passes on top of that.
Not to mention wasn't it 2 Riverceptions?

I have to confess after watching the Ravens knock PMs ass on the ground over and over again chasing him all over the field I for one would rather never see them again.
I admit it their D is damn good/annoying.

So if the Chiefs were able to do that to Phyllis..we just gotta hope the Ravens D will show in a game that means everything to them.

Not to mention they'll do dumb stuff like go for it on 4th down ..trick plays if need be.
And we know they'll control the clock rushing 80% of their plays.

Anyhow just saying...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:42 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Seattle has not clinched the playoffs yet. This is going to be a major battle. We’re gonna get their best.

The Chiefs will get their best shot.

I've been playing around with the playoff simulator. Ravens have to win out by beating the Chargers & Browns. I have the Steelers losing to the Saints next week so that gives Baltimore the North.

Seattle basically has the playoffs wrapped up because I think they can lose the last two games & still get the 6th seed. I think they can beat Arizona at home which seals it for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 08:45 PM 12-16-2018
Kelce will BEAST this defense. 130 & 3 TDs

Wilson also playing dumb lately. 38-24 WIN
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:49 PM 12-16-2018
Seattle’s best defense against Mahomes will be their offense keeping #15 on the sideline with long, 10+ play drives against Sutton’s stupid bend and usually break defensive strategy.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:49 PM 12-16-2018
I’ll be at this game dressed in red looking to fight Seahawk fans if they talk smack for all of you.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:53 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief:
I kind of feel the same however..

The Chiefs sacked Rivers 5 times & touched him 12 times.
I'm unsure how many hurried passes on top of that.
Not to mention wasn't it 2 Riverceptions?

I have to confess after watching the Ravens knock PMs ass on the ground over and over again chasing him all over the field I for one would rather never see them again.
I admit it their D is damn good/annoying.

So if the Chiefs were able to do that to Phyllis..we just gotta hope the Ravens D will show in a game that means everything to them.

Not to mention they'll do dumb stuff like go for it on 4th down ..trick plays if need be.
And we know they'll control the clock rushing 80% of their plays.

Anyhow just saying...
I can see the Ravens winning the game. Phyllis was 14 points down until Sutton's defense abdicated with 4 mins left. Raven's defense is much better. Plus the dolts are due for a let down after winning their SB on Thurs.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:54 PM 12-16-2018
I’ll be in the Hawks nest taking a beating but I’m gonna will this team to a win.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:55 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I’ll be in the Hawks nest taking a beating but I’m gonna will this team to a win.
Fighting the good fight. GODSPEED!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:56 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
I can see the Ravens winning the game. Phyllis was 14 points down until Sutton's defense abdicated with 4 mins left. Raven's defense is much better. Plus the dolts are due for a let down after winning their SB on Thurs.
I think it's gonna depend on how the Chargers handle BAL's run game. If they slow down the run I think they score enough on the BAL defense. If they don't stop the run I think they could very easily lose.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 45
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up