ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Iowa man shot and killed while attending 8 year old sons funeral
Deberg_1990 07:38 AM 08-03-2020
Wut?

https:/www.kcci.com/amp/article/police-iowa-father-killed-while-attending-sons-funeral/33493882

DAVENPORT, Iowa —
The Davenport Police Department said that a father was murdered at his son's funeral.

According to the police, at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, authorities responded to Weert's Funeral Home at 3625 Jersey Ridge Road. Callers said a man at the scene had a gun and a person had been shot. By standers said the man fled the scene in a vehicle.

Authorities attempted to stop the vehicle that the suspect was in, but it fled from the officers. The suspect drove at high speeds in residential areas, before the officer lost the suspect.

Jeremy Shorter, 26, of Davenport died at the hospital due to his gunshot wounds.

The Quad City Times reports that Shorter was attending his 8-year-old son's funeral who had died from cancer.

Police later located Nuemonei Laster, 24, shortly before 2 p.m. at 800 W. 15th St. Laster attempted to flee from authorities, but was taken into custody. Laster has been charged with first-degree murder, owning a gun as a felon, eluding and interference with official acts with a weapon.

Authorities are still investigating this incident. Anyone with information is asked to call the Davenport Police Department at 563-326-6125
[Reply]
threebag 01:34 PM 08-03-2020
Good thing they, 17, will have Social Assistance.
[Reply]
notorious 01:48 PM 08-03-2020
8 year old boy with cancer.

I am heartbroken. It’s my worst nightmare.
[Reply]
Spott 02:04 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
The victim was recently fired from his job at Planned Parenthood for conduct unbecoming.

:-)
Sounds like he sleeping with the suspects woman, along with just about every other woman in Davenport.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:13 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yeeeeaaaahhh...ok. Just watched. The "grandfather" is younger than I am by a mile, and the victim was 26 years old. So...17 kids. They were so proud of the "legacy" he left behind...what the hell...:-)
Sounds like this family needs it’s own reality tv show
[Reply]
vailpass 02:17 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yeeeeaaaahhh...ok. Just watched. The "grandfather" is younger than I am by a mile, and the victim was 26 years old. So...17 kids. They were so proud of the "legacy" he left behind...what the hell...:-)
Perpetuating god knows how many stereotypes in the process. Like in Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood where Chris Rock's character is a dad that's younger than his son.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:22 PM 08-03-2020
Who the **** has 17 children at the age of 26??? :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:28 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly. Even if all he ever did was make kids (like exactly one every 9 months), he would have to have started at age 13 to make 17 kids by age 26. LOL
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
If you think a love triangle is tough to negotiate, imagine being involved in a love heptadecagon.

And just as a math check, I think they said 17 children were survivors, so that's not counting the one who died. Was his total tally 18 then?

I'm really curious how many different mothers there were. This guy probably could have made a fortune giving lessons to socially awkward men.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:29 PM 08-03-2020
So fucked up. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 03:16 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If you think a love triangle is tough to negotiate, imagine being involved in a love heptadecagon.

And just as a math check, I think they said 17 children were survivors, so that's not counting the one who died. Was his total tally 18 then?

I'm really curious how many different mothers there were. This guy probably could have made a fortune giving lessons to socially awkward men.
Ah, you’re right. 18 kids total. The guy fielded two baseball teams.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:48 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Perpetuating god knows how many stereotypes in the process. Like in Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood where Chris Rock's character is a dad that's younger than his son.
You got your movies/actors all messed up lol

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:49 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
So ****ed up. :-)
That's what she said.

Or more accurately, that's what they said.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:54 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
all of this.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:57 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You got your movies/actors all messed up lol
:-) Did I?
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:09 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Sounds like this family needs it’s own reality tv show
There already is one. It's called Idiocracy.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:01 PM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Sounds like he sleeping with the suspects woman, along with just about every other woman in Davenport.
Probably hung like a horse and all the women in town wanted to see it...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up