ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2681 of 2681
« First < 1681218125812631267126772678267926802681
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
In58men 07:17 AM Today
I don’t think Brady has ever been on the TIMES cover
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
I'll have to have my copy laminated so the pages don't stick together.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:20 AM Today
How spoiled are Chiefs fans? Their star QB makes the Time 100 and Chiefsplanet barely registers it. This would have been the biggest (positive) Chiefs story in a generation 10 years ago.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:24 AM Today
I think this kid could take us all the way if he fixes his mechanics!
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I think this kid could take us all the way if he fixes his mechanics!
Footwork! You'll never see him on dancing with the stars!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:05 AM Today
Remember the TIME Magazine cover focused on Sean McDermott’s Buffalo Bills?

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:20 AM Today
Mahomes wants to host SNL and maybe participate in a future Royals spring training... according to the TIME Magazine article:

Link: https://time.com/6966732/patrick-mah...-time100-2024/

Originally Posted by :
Mahomes has ambitions beyond football too. He wants, for example, to host Saturday Night Live before he’s done. The show inquired about his interest after this season, he says, but he doesn’t think he’s ready. He’s still scarred from a bad experience at the ESPYs a few years ago. “I have a little bit of a fear with the teleprompter,” he says. And the SNL monologue especially involves reading a script, though the show uses cue cards rather than electronics. Lorne Michaels might want to try again next year. For one, Mahomes’ voice—with its Texan Kermit the Frog-meets-Kenny Powers from Eastbound & Down sound—offers instant comedic potential.

He’s also still fond of baseball. Mahomes is a minority owner of the Kansas City Royals, and while he’s not about to pursue a two-sport career like Deion Sanders or Bo Jackson, or quit his sport in his prime to chase a baseball dream like Michael Jordan, he’d like to scratch that itch. “I’ve talked to the Royals,” says Mahomes. “And if I can maybe go out to a spring training, I'm not opposed to that. I'll get it approved by the Chiefs and everything like that. But maybe one of these years I go out there and see what I got. See if I can still hit the ball or pitch or whatever that is. Maybe not in the games but I can at least practice with them.”

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
How spoiled are Chiefs fans? Their star QB makes the Time 100 and Chiefsplanet barely registers it. This would have been the biggest (positive) Chiefs story in a generation 10 years ago.

Things are...different now.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 11:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
They just announced it! Relax lol
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:36 AM Today
Keep seeing this thread pop up on the front page.

Is this Mahomes guy any good? Worth a look?
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

That bastard's head should still be on a pike at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Wasn’t that a fuck up, too? They were supposed to be doing the piece on Gannon and he wasn’t there for some reason. They didn’t know the difference and just went with Grbac lol

I feel like there’s no way that’s true but would be hilarious if so.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Wasn’t that a fuck up, too? They were supposed to be doing the piece on Gannon and he wasn’t there for some reason. They didn’t know the difference and just went with Grbac lol

I feel like there’s no way that’s true but would be hilarious if so.

Oh it’s true. I tell that story as often as I can to non-Chiefs fans. It’s great.
[Reply]
Page 2681 of 2681
« First < 1681218125812631267126772678267926802681
Up