ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes officially [cleared to play] and out of protocol per Mahomes
comochiefsfan 01:24 PM 01-22-2021
Let's go!!!!

Patrick Mahomes is out of the league's concussion protocol. Mahomes said he has been evaluated by 3 different doctors.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 04:07 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Until Sammy breaks a fingernail...
Sammy has $1.25MM riding on him playing and KC winning this game so he will be there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:13 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
This made me laugh really hard! Besides the dick pic news this past week, my aunt text me yesterday that someone sent a dic pic to my 82 year old grandma!!
Is Figster/Billsfan your dad?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:14 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
"I guess like anything, there are loopholes"

But Josh Allen being cleared is totally legitimate.
They're so gutsick for another shot at the big game that they'll believe and say anything
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:18 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Why do they assume he has a "serious concussion" (let alone ANY concussion)? What makes them think he was seriously concussed?

And as htismaque pointed out earlier this week, Allen WAS seriously concussed last year -- AND PLAYED THE NEXT SUNDAY.
It just goes to show you how fucking dumb they are.

If he has a "serious concussion" why are they worried about him being cleared?

If he's really, seriously hurt that bad, he won't be able to play well, they should be overjoyed they're letting him play. Not only that, but the Chiefs would be risking his long-term health, clearing the way for Josh Allen to dominate the AFC for years to come.

Like everything else, Bills fan hasn't stopped to actually think this through. Assuming they can think anything through.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:32 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Why do they assume he has a "serious concussion" (let alone ANY concussion)? What makes them think he was seriously concussed?

And as htismaque pointed out earlier this week, Allen WAS seriously concussed last year -- AND PLAYED THE NEXT SUNDAY.
Bills fans have been saying his helmet was driven into the ground... I saw a few comments along the lines of "how could people miss that he went head first into the turf?!".

And if they're anything like the idiot Bills fans who have shown up here, they probably just saw the live feed, which does look like that's the case at first glance (I'll at least give them that).

It's like a St. Louis Rams level of bandwagoners who clearly hadn't ever watched football prior to the first little bit of success.... which isn't something I would have expected from Buffalo despite the lack of success.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:40 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Well, I think I found the dumbest Bills fan in existence.
Bills fans have a selective memory (probably since most of them are bandwagoning frauds).

“Honest players coach” McDermott started Josh Allen the very next game after this hit on Allen last season which landed him in the concussion protocol and was an actual concussion.

And there were no complaints from Bills fans.

The Jonathan Jones hit on Josh Allen in the 4th quarter that knocked Allen out of the game. Ugh. #GoBills @WGRZ pic.twitter.com/TKpqb7zrlf

— J.T. Messinger (@JTMessinger) September 29, 2019

[Reply]
jerryaldini 04:40 PM 01-22-2021
Waiting for confirmation by a Mr. Wizard thread
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:44 PM 01-22-2021
On to the STATE FARM BOWL
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:49 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
On to the STATE FARM BOWL
Yeah, if we see that someone in the State Farm marketing department is going to see a nice bonus.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:50 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Bills fans have a selective memory (probably since most of them are bandwagoning frauds).

“Honest players coach” McDermott started Josh Allen the very next game after this hit on Allen last season which landed him in the concussion protocol and was an actual concussion.

And there were no complaints from Bills fans.

Mahomes was woozy.

Allen was flopping like he was DEAD.

They're just stupid.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:50 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Same, although I wasn't born until 68 so it may have been a bit awkward
:-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:52 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Mahomes was woozy.

Allen was flopping like he was DEAD.

They're just stupid.
Yet several of them swear that Mahomes was much worse.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:55 PM 01-22-2021
And I will say it again.

If Mahomes was worse, what are they worried about?

If he's concussed and not fit to play, wouldn't they WANT him to play?

He's either not concussed, and thus cleared, which means there's no conspiracy.

Or he IS concussed, he's compromised, and the Bills have a huge advantage if he plays.

I guess there is a third option:

Bills fans are scared shitless of him and they were just hoping he'd be out.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:56 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I guess there is a third option:

Bills fans are scared shitless of him and they were just hoping he'd be out.
Exactly. They're so desperate.

Originally Posted by :
He's not even close to 100%. Buffalo needs to send the heat early and often and knock him around like a pinball. Force him to move on that toe, and think fast with that concussion. I'm not sure he can do either well right now.
Originally Posted by :
He got that special Patrick Protocol. This is the least surprising news of the day. They'd have wheeled him out there with a neckbrace on and told us it was the safety wave of the future if they had to.

[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:56 PM 01-22-2021
If someone was hit worse than that they would have been calling for the coroner to come onto the field.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up