ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 980 of 1207
« First < 480880930970976977978979980 98198298398499010301080 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Pablo 05:59 PM 03-31-2020
Grilling again on this perfect spring day. Couldn't have asked for a better one here.

Pork steaks and roasted Brussels sprouts. Nice potato salad to round it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:58 PM 03-31-2020
Got our kitchen unpacked and hoping for a big grocery delivery tomorrow to get back some normalcy after moving. Been living off avocado salsa for 2 days now. Basically creamy guac without the onion. This shit is like crack to me. Perfect amount of heat.

[Reply]
lewdog 09:09 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Got our kitchen unpacked and hoping for a big grocery delivery tomorrow to get back some normalcy after moving. Been living off avocado salsa for 2 days now. Basically creamy guac without the onion. This shit is like crack to me. Perfect amount of heat.

Congrats on the move man.
[Reply]
threebag 09:22 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

You should try those Guacamole Slices everyone raves about.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:24 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
You should try those Guacamole Slices everyone raves about.
Hey, that's my line!!!!
[Reply]
scho63 01:58 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Taco Casserole with Cilantro-Lime rice and avocados. Comfort food to break off of Keto. It was wonderful, though there would be a few changes I'd make next time, tho' I did add a few jalapeņos to this recipe and added a side of taco sauce, which I felt it needed after a first taste. Recipe is from Delish website. Looks more like a Taco lasagne though.
That looks incredible. I'm not the biggest fan of Mexican food but that I would devour! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 02:00 PM 04-01-2020
COWABUNGA! :-):-)

Originally Posted by Pablo:
Grilling again on this perfect spring day. Couldn't have asked for a better one here.

Pork steaks and roasted Brussels sprouts. Nice potato salad to round it out

[Reply]
threebag 09:32 PM 04-01-2020
Grilled some mushrooms, onions and asparagus for good measure. Slid them on a plate with a kick ass steak. Cooked the steak perfect medium rare cleared everything with garlic rolls.

Also started with a salad
[Reply]
Sorce 07:24 AM 04-02-2020
Haven't been to the store in a bit so last night was kinda like chopped trying to use up stuff before it went bad with whatever ingredients I had on hand.

Wound up with bow tie pasta in a lemon onion garlic olive oil sauce with sliced chicken thigh. Turned out pretty good.
[Reply]
highBOLTage 07:51 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I forgot to post my picture of my UpsideDown Mango-Banana cake for a tropical dessert afterwards.

Came out really moist due to the banana mixed inside.
I just made a rhubarb upside down cake a few days ago that was really good. Currently working on clearing out the freezers. Still have quite a bit of zucchini, rhubarb, peaches, some lobster, and quite a bit of calamari to eat before the squid show up again next month.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:55 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by highBOLTage:
I just made a rhubarb upside down cake a few days ago that was really good. Currently working on clearing out the freezers. Still have quite a bit of zucchini, rhubarb, peaches, some lobster, and quite a bit of calamari to eat before the squid show up again next month.
I've been cleaning out some things I forgot I had in my freezer I needed to use up before going bad. I had some leftover cranberries that I froze at Christmas time. So I made a homemade cranberry sauce to serve with some frozen turkey cutlets I had in there too. The sauce was better than OceanSpray's and it doesn't tale long at all. I didn't have any oranges to squeeze to mix in the water, but my neighbor let's me take lemons of their tree. I used that and it was still excellent. Will use lemon again for that reason.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:43 PM 04-02-2020
Stuffed peppers. Not the most exciting meal but still a good one.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:43 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Stuffed peppers. Not the most exciting meal but still a good one.

I don't know dude, I flat love me some stuffed peppers.

Great job!
[Reply]
Pablo 05:59 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't know dude, I flat love me some stuffed peppers.

Great job!
Thanks man.

They were really good despite my lack of excitement about them. One of those meals my wife requests and I'm like "yeah, sure" and then I do it and it tastes great. Kinda like sloppy joes. Never sound good to me because they were crap when I was a kid, but I've doctored all that stuff up now and it tastes very nice.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:15 PM 04-02-2020
A family recipe , my mom made, when I grew up in NewEngland—Baked Stuffed Haddock. New England has great fresh haddock.

A side of green beans almondine. Never had that before and it's a great mix. I toasted the almonds first and added a bit of butter but not much. I also had a salad but no picture.

You can't see the fish much, mostly the stuffing. So I took another shot from the front where I cut it.
Attached: Stuffed Haddock.png (441.0 KB) Front Fish.png (430.9 KB) GBeanAlmondine.png (529.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 980 of 1207
« First < 480880930970976977978979980 98198298398499010301080 > Last »
Up