ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Forget the Ravens winning Thursday
Mecca 12:14 PM 11-23-2020

Important to note: #Ravens are scheduled to travel to Pittsburgh to take on the #Steelers on Thursday Night. No changes yet, but that's a quick turnaround... https://t.co/vxcfIIOQ0S

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
Hoover 02:55 PM 11-23-2020
Mike Forio: Cancel the season before someone gets hurt!
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:56 PM 11-23-2020
It's still a divisional game gang, anything is possible!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:57 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You guys can hand the Steelers the win if you want, but I’m not just going to assume a team that has struggled with bad really teams throughout the season wins against a solid team who will be playing like their season is on the line.
Baltimore is teetering on not making the playoffs. That alone gives them a chance.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:00 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Baltimore is teetering on not making the playoffs. That alone gives them a chance.
Exactly. The Ravens will likely give them their best shot, and that might be all it takes for the Steelers to finally lose 1.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:00 PM 11-23-2020
I think they're done.

I think they're going to implode.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:01 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think they're done.

I dunno but if Jackson is really where they're going they need to change their offense.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:02 PM 11-23-2020
NFL stopped giving a shit about COVID weeks ago. This will be played.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:03 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think they're done.

They have the feel of a team on the verge of imploding. Lamar Jackson is showcasing his lack of mental toughness at the end of every loss.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:05 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
They have the feel of a team on the verge of imploding. Lamar Jackson is showcasing his lack of mental toughness at the end of every loss.
They're drafts are always good but the issue is, what good are Hollywood Brown and Devin Duvarney if all your QB does is throw it down the middle to TEs when he's not running around?

They should draft another high level TE, and consider running a 1 WR offense that is based on all sorts of ridiculous shit like options etc and making teams defend shit they never see.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:05 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
NFL stopped giving a shit about COVID weeks ago. This will be played.
I wouldn’t say that — they upped the protocols on Saturday now to where it’s going to be much harder to spread it within a facility.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:07 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It could definitely break that way.

But I could also see them pulling off the upset. Crazy things happen this time of year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:07 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They're drafts are always good but the issue is, what good are Hollywood Brown and Devin Duvarney if all your QB does is throw it down the middle to TEs when he's not running around?

They should draft another high level TE, and consider running a 1 WR offense that is based on all sorts of ridiculous shit like options etc and making teams defend shit they never see.
Hollywood had a TERRIBLE drop yesterday. He needs to stop bitching about a lack of targets and start catching the ball.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:10 PM 11-23-2020
Hollywood had a TERRIBLE drop yesterday. He needs to stop bitching about a lack of targets and start catching the ball.
It's probably really hard to get in a rhythm as one of their receivers though.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:15 PM 11-23-2020
It could definitely break that way.

But I could also see them pulling off the upset. Crazy things happen this time of year.
I'm rooting for an upset, no doubt. If the Ravens lose though i can see the Raiders taking their spot in the playoffs.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:16 PM 11-23-2020
JK Dobbins and Mark Ingram tested positive. But apparently Gus Edwards didn't... not sure how he wouldn't be on the close contact list since I saw all three of them sitting next to each other yesterday on the bench..

[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up