ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
petegz28 10:54 PM 11-22-2020
Tonight was huge because the way this D is playing we got another 2-3 losses coming.

Bucs
Saints(?)
Chargers(?)

I think we can hang with the Dolphins but Brady, Brees and Herbert are lighting shit up and all 3 teams have good defenses with the Saints being the least of the 3. The Bucs will absolutely rape us if we don't keep it close.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:54 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
FIRE THE TACKLING COACH
Maybe it's confirmation bias but I swear the Chiefs are a lot worse at tackling than most teams and have been for years.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
We beat them without

Schwartz
Watkins
Hardman minimized
Pringle hurt
Taco hurt
Okafor hurt

This team is going to be something else once we’re at full strength
[Reply]
TLO 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My favorite was how Breeland got a PI on a caught ball for touching a dude...yet on that same play on the blitz dude was grabbed from behind to no call..it was baffling.
I had no issues whatsoever with the officiating tonight. Seemed very fair and balanced.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
PM Black Op
Definitely don't do that
[Reply]
Pants 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Tonight was huge because the way this D is playing we got another 2-3 losses coming.
Won't sniff the playoffs
[Reply]
phisherman 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
They looked good......enough.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
It starts with 95, 55, and 32. The rest of the players follow the leaders. If your stars are playing poor, the others will do likewise.

Who else is a game changer on this defense besides those players?

As to what's wrong with those three, that's a fair question. I think Mathieu has played well for the most part this season. He looked bad tonight at tackling. Chris Jones has been mediocre all year. Frank Clark has been invisible. I don't know if it's injuries but he looks overwhelmed most of the time by opposing tackles.

This defense stepped up in the second half last season. Let's hope they do the same this year. Also, let's not forget the limitation of talent on this side of the ball. Most of these players are lucky to be starting. They're never going to be dominant on defense with this group. Average is what we're asking for.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
:-)

Buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Go suck some Steelers dick then pillowbitergot.
lil Chiefy gets big mad when anyone says something critical about any Chief who has ever existed :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 PM 11-22-2020
I think people should understand something. The Raiders have a ton of speed, a huge line and they run a bit of an old school offense. It throws the Chiefs off that they basically play base Nickel and the Raiders give you a FB, it's just a style you don't see much.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:56 PM 11-22-2020
We won go away faggot
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:56 PM 11-22-2020
It needs fixing
[Reply]
staylor26 10:56 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
lol Chiefy gets big mad when anyone says something critical about any Chief who has ever existed :-)
I’ve been critical of the Chiefs defense in this thread more than once dumbass.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:57 PM 11-22-2020
I feel like HB looked bad tackling tonight because he was matched up against Waller so much and that's just an unfair matchup for him in the open field. no one should really expect him to be able to tackle Waller 1 on 1. The guy is the 3rd best TE in the league and is similar in YAC ability to Kelce.

The DL deserves all the shit. We may as well have been playing 7 on 7 tonight.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up