Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Congrats Champs
R8RFAN 10:26 PM 11-22-2020
It was a great game enjoy your win :-)

Coochie pm me my avatar
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:22 AM 11-23-2020
Divine justice that Abram blew coverage in the final minute...kind of like he did in the first meeting only the DPI wasn't called.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:27 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Divine justice that Abram blew coverage in the final minute...kind of like he did in the first meeting only the DPI wasn't called.
You saying nothing about the blatant hold that allowed Mahomes to even throw that pass belies your moaning about the refs, and shows it is just whining because you didn't get your way.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:19 AM 11-23-2020
Freighters fired that piss jug out his big rig window in disgust
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:49 AM 11-23-2020
I hate the Raiders, but I don't feel the need to be a douche about it.

Hard fougt game. The Raiders are a good team and they own the line of scrimmage against us on both sides of the ball. Something we will need to address. But we have a Mahomes.

Good game.
[Reply]
backinblack 06:55 AM 11-23-2020
Good game guys, feels weird for our series to be done so early this year, but it was a great series. I'll take an eye for an eye, it's more than the other divisional rivals will give y'all.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:22 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
He looks like the goth kid from South Park....
The undertaker to me.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:31 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You saying nothing about the blatant hold that allowed Mahomes to even throw that pass belies your moaning about the refs, and shows it is just whining because you didn't get your way.
What? Where?

[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:25 AM 11-23-2020
I knew it was going to be a war since we won in Camarohead. I knew there would be no blowout on either side and I knew it would most likely come down to who had the ball last. And I was close on that.

Really wanted that win but as I age I no longer let the game affect me much either way. The rivalry is back though and I think it's the best rivalry in football. Hopefully we can somehow manage to get in the playoffs and meet again. That was the best game I have seen in a long time.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:28 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You’re good my brotha! Was a great game. Keep your avatar! You’re good peeps!

OK then, last chance because I would have put a Chucky avatar on you if you lost. Perfectly willing to honor my bet
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:36 AM 11-23-2020
Prime time again next year
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:39 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Prime time again next year

It has to be
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:42 AM 11-23-2020
Somebody...was it Deberg? was pimping The Browns as a team that would upset a much more hyped/better team in the play-offs.

If Sunday night's Raiders are who they really are, then that's the team that's going to knock off a "better" team in the play-offs.

That offensive line is something else. Dominant. They've got weapons at every level. That might be the fastest TE I've seen. Jacobs is a really good RB. Carr is playing better than he ever has. And when healthy, that defense is young and getting better too.

I can see them squeaking in on a mid/lower seed and knocking off a division leader.

just not us. :-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:46 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Somebody...was it Deberg? was pimping The Browns as a team that would upset a much more hyped/better team in the play-offs.

If Sunday night's Raiders are who they really are, then that's the team that's going to knock off a "better" team in the play-offs.

That offensive line is something else. Dominant. They've got weapons at every level. That might be the fastest TE I've seen. Jacobs is a really good RB. Carr is playing better than he ever has. And when healthy, that defense is young and getting better too.

I can see them squeaking in on a mid/lower seed and knocking off a division leader.

just not us. :-)

If we had Incognito and Trent Brown we would be better for the run game. We have 2 starters out on that OL but ol Tom the Cableman keeps them doing their job every week.
[Reply]
TEX 09:21 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
If we had Incognito and Trent Brown we would be better for the run game. We have 2 starters out on that OL but ol Tom the Cableman keeps them doing their job every week.
KC can have that same conversation about the OL. Ours has been patchwork most of the season. Good teams find a way.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:29 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I hate the Raiders, but I don't feel the need to be a douche about it.

Hard fougt game. The Raiders are a good team and they own the line of scrimmage against us on both sides of the ball. Something we will need to address. But we have a Mahomes.

Good game.
Both sides of the ball? No, that is wrong. On offense, yes.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up