ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 225
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Raiders GAME THREAD***
carcosa 12:00 AM 11-22-2020
THE RAIDERS DARED TO DISRESPECT US* WITH THEIR LITTLE BUS CHARADE

NOW WE TAKE OUR REVENGE

WE WILL FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY HIT DEREK CARR WITH A BUS!!!!

AND WE WILL ALSO HIT JON GRUDEN WITH A BUS

AND AL DAVIS'S CORPSE TOO

PATRICK MAHOMES WILL THROW THE BUS 100 YARDS AND CRUSH AL DAVIS'S DECAYING CORPSE INTO A PANCAKE!!!!!

BUS MURDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone** enjoy the game! :)

*US = fans of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, which is my #1 most favorite NFL football team and the reigning Super Bowl champions of the NFL!

**except for FILTHY RAIDERS FANS, who deserve nothing but PAIN AND MISERY!!!!! If you are a Raiders fan and you post in this thread, I will send you a custom drawing of your mom having sex with your grandpa!!!!!! And after you look at the drawing it will EXPLODE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
O.city 11:37 AM 11-22-2020
R8ers I appreciate the effort. You’re really trying. You always were a good trier
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:38 AM 11-22-2020
Frank Clark needs to show up. Kolton Miller completely neutralized him last game.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 11:43 AM 11-22-2020
Don't worry guys, 5 mins into the game and you will be so far ahead you can continue boinking your first cousin.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:44 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Don't worry guys, 5 mins into the game and you will be so far ahead you can continue boinking your first cousin.
says a Raiders fan from North Carolina.

:-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 11:45 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Frank Clark needs to show up. Kolton Miller completely neutralized him last game.

I took a couple of those red dots off of you because you pay attention to more parts of the game than most here
[Reply]
eDave 11:47 AM 11-22-2020
I took a couple of those red dots off of you because you pay attention to more parts of the game than most here
How in the hell are you still green?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11-22-2020, 11:51 AM
This message has been deleted by pugsnotdrugs19.
Megatron96 11:53 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Not exactly. The scheme and play designs neutralized Clark more than Miller did.

Regardless, it's the Chiefs OL that's going to have to play big today. Particularly whoever we have at RT. If we're going to start Reiter and Wylie, we aren't going to have much push in the middle, and our run game is going to suffer for it, so we're going to have to win this one passing. Fortunately the team is built to pass, but it's a question whether we have an answer for Crosby. I doubt Remmers is the answer, so I'm hoping we either put someone else there or give him consistent help with chipping TEs and RBs.

On defense I really think we just need to be slightly less aggressive in the secondary for most of the game. Force Carr to have to throw perfect passes into tight coverage as much as possible. Force him to hold onto the ball a little longer and either CJ or Clark or a LB will get home.

Really wish both Schwartz and Watkins were suiting up for this one, but even though it'll probably be a bit more of struggle I think Andy and Mahomes carry the day. About a ten point game. 38-27, Chiefs
[Reply]
notorious 11:53 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
How in the hell are you still green?
Because he's the opposing fan Chiefsplanet deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll **** with him. Because he can take it. Because he's not a Chiefs fan. He's a forum member, a watchful troll. A dark R8rfan.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:54 AM 11-22-2020
He really hasn't done shit this year, no big loss... If the Raiders dominate both lines all day like they did last time the Chiefs will lose again. Raiders put pressure on Patty Cake rushing 4 last game. i see him getting hit hard this game.
How confident are you in a win today? Avatar bet??
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 AM 11-22-2020
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

[Reply]
notorious 11-22-2020, 11:54 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:56 AM 11-22-2020
Lamarcus Joyner back on the covid list
[Reply]
R8RFAN 11:56 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How confident are you in a win today? Avatar bet??

I'm not afraid 1 month?
[Reply]
RunKC 11:57 AM 11-22-2020
Your O line is no better than Denvers, maybe slightly .
Andy has won 85% of his games coming off the bye week. He’s 30-4 against the division the last 5 years and he’s significantly better at coaching than Gruden.

You’re a fool to think that you’re winning back-to-back games against him and the best QB on the planet, especially after you’ve pissed both of them off.
[Reply]
notorious 11:59 AM 11-22-2020
GAAAAAAAWWWD

Why do we have to wait for the late game after the bye week? This is torture.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:59 AM 11-22-2020
I'm not afraid 1 month?
The last time Mahomes lost to a team twice in one season was to Belichick and Brady in their last SB winning season.

Unless you're bringing Tom and Bill, you're screwed.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 225
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up