ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 162
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:05 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
One is a known contender/defending SB champ and the other isn't.

It's not an argument about who has the softer schedule, it's determining if the Steelers are for real... and at this point I'd say that's inconclusive at best, and they're probably no better/worse than any other AFC playoff contenders who aren't defending a SB title.

This is where I'm at.....it's not about how "soft" the schedule is, it's what you're doing with it. Very inconclusive to say the least...
[Reply]
steelerdane 07:16 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'd love to play Pitt in the playoffs and give them a Ravens style ****ing beating to send that Big Rapist riding off into the sunset.

Chiefs by at least 10 if and when we see them.
lets face the Chiefs lucked out and drafted Mahomes, if not for that it would of been another 50 yrs before you'd win a Super Bowl. Without him the Chiefs are way below average. Just barely above a bad defense, Medicore backs and a coach who rode Mahomes coattails to a championship. Thank your lucky stars that you were blessed with the greatness of Mahomes or you would be just another mediocre franchise.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:19 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by steelerdane:
lets face the Chiefs lucked out and drafted Mahomes, if not for that it would of been another 50 yrs before you'd win a Super Bowl. Without him the Chiefs are way below average. Just barely above a bad defense, Medicore backs and a coach who rode Mahomes coattails to a championship. Thank your lucky stars that you were blessed with the greatness of Mahomes or you would be just another mediocre franchise.
Well... isn’t that story of every great franchise, dumbass?

Like they all have to hire good people, draft great players, specifically quarterbacks.

The Chiefs finally tried for the first time since ‘83 and hit the fucking jackpot. Meanwhile the Squealers have a rapist at QB who can’t go anywhere in the playoffs if his defense isn’t elite.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:24 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Come on chef fans. I followed your game vs the jets on the ticker at the bottom of my tv. You guys were up like 20 - 9 going into the 4th quarter. Then the hapless jets gave up and mahomes had 2 more tds in garbage time. But the fact remains that mahomes just isnt quite as good as last year. Surely you guys see it.

As far as the Titans go, Vrabel needs to answer for his defense. His ego may be the demise of this championship caliber team. Andy Reid was on a similar path last year and he turned the defense around. Just like this years Titans will
Leave it to a guy named jeff fisher for a moronic QB take.

Mahomes is on pace for 4600 yards, 42 tds, and 2 interceptions and a 14-2 record. That would be one of the best seasons of all time.

Which is better in EVERY AREA than last year.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:26 PM 11-02-2020
YoU WouLdN'T bE As goOd wiTh dIffERent playerS.

You sound like a moron. Anyone could make this argument.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:29 PM 11-02-2020
:-)

Umm, that's pretty much any team that gets a generational QB. It's not like thes guys come around very often.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:31 PM 11-02-2020

So much stupid in one post.

Lucked out-means, scouted, strategically moved up, and drafted the player they had been watching for years.
[Reply]
wazu 07:32 PM 11-02-2020
I'm fine with lucked out. Call it whatever you want. We're awesome.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:35 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Best pass rush in the league-top team in sacks and pressures
Big Ben has career passer rating high and efficiency while making plays
Chase Claypool is a beast and other weapons are pretty good

They are definitely our biggest competition. Unfortunately we may have to go 14-2 bc their schedule looks way easy. They look like a 13-3/14-2 team if the ball bounces the right way

CLE
@TEN
@BAL
@DAL
CIN
@JAC
BAL
WAS
@BUF
@CIN
IND
@CLE
Looking like the only real threat is BAL one more time. Not sure who would have the tie breaker if both are 15-1 and their lone losses came from the #2 teams in their divisions. Pretty wild if it plays out that way. I would think strength of schedule but IDK.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:36 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Lucked out-means, scouted, strategically moved up, and drafted the player they had been watching for years.
"If you had not scouted, targeted, traded up for, and developed this generational talent, you would be less good!" - musings from a steeler fan.

Those industrial fumes are not good for the brain.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:38 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

I fat fingered the thumbs down. My bad.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:45 PM 11-02-2020
Jeff.Fisher is glad you joined the conversation.....
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:50 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Jeff.Fisher is glad you joined the conversation.....
that probably is Jeff.Fisted.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:50 PM 11-02-2020
I just re-watched Steelers / Ravens, and yeah, not impressed (nor have I been watching any of their games, sans 1st half against the Tits, in which they were equally unimpressive in the 2nd half)

Lamar Jackson was simply awful in this game, but the thing that stood out to me was that it seemed like the Steelers played a lot of single-high safety, with the other 10 bodies within 6-7 yds from the line of scrimmage.....Chiefs would feast in that situation.....
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:51 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
that probably is Jeff.Fisted.
that would be hard to argue, given that their takes make about the same amount of sense....
[Reply]
Page 33 of 162
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up