ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 162
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:14 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because they're a flawed team that has been 1 play away from losing already more than once?
I just don’t see the logic in expecting them to lose to a team with as many or probably more flaws.

Who, besides the Chiefs, would you be comfortable betting on vs Pittsburgh?
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:21 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I just don’t see the logic in expecting them to lose to a team with as many or probably more flaws.

Who, besides the Chiefs, would you be comfortable betting on vs Pittsburgh?
They've won a bunch of 1-score games against inferior competition. That's not going to hold up in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:35 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
This is what I was thinking. They're winning one score games and making notable comebacks. And they don't have much of a deep passing game like we do, so I don't see it being a "they're built for that" thing. Most of the Steelers drives are long and methodical. At some point, they're gonna be in a game or two where they can't come back.

Idk about the next two weeks, although Cincy is really starting to look halfway decent. Burrow is the real deal.
Cincy is gonna be a problem for quite a few years. Burrow looks to have 0 weaknesses.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:36 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Steelers will drop a few to blah teams, you can't play like that every week and always win.
Same thing I was thinking watching that game. Pitt had no business winning that.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:38 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Cincy is gonna be a problem for quite a few years. Burrow looks to have 0 weaknesses.
the closest thing he has to a weakness is his O line lol
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:38 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
You mean "except for being a member of the Bengals."
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:45 PM 11-01-2020
It’s hard to picture more than maybe 2 losses for the Steelers after today.

I don’t think they’re all that great, but their schedule is pretty weak.

I do think they’re plenty capable of losing to some teams that are just okay. The Chiefs blew out 3 teams that lost to the Steelers by 1 possession (Broncos, Texans, Ravens).

I also don’t think the Chiefs lose more than 2 more games max. If we win at LV and Tampa, we’re won’t lose more than 1 more game.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:47 PM 11-01-2020
Chiefs A game beats Pittsburgh’s A game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:52 PM 11-01-2020
PIT is not elite either on offense or defense. They're pretenders that have been riding a pretty easy schedule: Giants, Broncos, Texans, Eagles, Browns, Titans and Ravens. They barely beat some of those teams. We just watched them allow both the Titans and the Ravens to climb back into those games and nearly steal Ws from them.

They're a paper tiger. Let 'em have the 1st seed; if they somehow manage to win out, the Chiefs will destroy them when they meet in the playoffs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:55 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
PIT is not elite either on offense or defense. They're pretenders that have been riding a pretty easy schedule: Giants, Broncos, Texans, Eagles, Browns, Titans and Ravens. They barely beat some of those teams. We just watched them allow both the Titans and the Ravens to climb back into those games and nearly steal Ws from them.

They're a paper tiger. Let 'em have the 1st seed; if they somehow manage to win out, the Chiefs will destroy them when they meet in the playoffs.
I highly doubt we see them in the playoffs. They'll probably lose at home in division round.

All they're set to do is force the Chiefs to play an extra game. This new playoff format is fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:00 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I highly doubt we see them in the playoffs. They'll probably lose at home in division round.

All they're set to do is force the Chiefs to play an extra game. This new playoff format is fucking stupid.
Eh, I don't mind it that much right now. It would be a bigger deal if our team was older, say the core was pushing middle 30s. But they're a young group so I don't think they'll be bothered by an extra game if it happens. 5-6 years from now I'd be a lot more concerned about that bye.

If we have to play an extra game, this would be the season to do it in, IMO.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:04 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Chiefs A game beats Pittsburgh’s A game.
I think our B game beats their A game
[Reply]
Mecca 09:06 PM 11-01-2020
I don't know why anyone would be worried, they won today by 4 in a game where they got 4 turnovers...1 returned for a TD and they still almost lost...that's not great.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:12 PM 11-01-2020
Were the better team but I dont like their pass rush against our line and folks we cant get down double digits in every post season game and expect to win this time.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:18 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Were the better team but I dont like their pass rush against our line and folks we cant get down double digits in every post season game and expect to win this time.
Meh. PIT offense only scored 21 points against BAL. Bennie threw for just 182 yards. 5.7 yds/att.

I ain't worried.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 162
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up