ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Nick Allegretti Thread*****
Dante84 03:00 PM 04-27-2019

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, but that's mostly because Mahomes is a wizard. Alex Smith or probably 20 other starting QBs behind this same OL would have taken 25-30 sacks by now.
That's complete and utter speculation.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:33 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That doesn’t take everything into context. Last night we ran the Alex Smith gameplan bc our original gameplan did not work as well against the controlled rush.

We did a ton of quick passes, RPO’s, runs and some screens.

OL will always look better that way, however our long drives drained the Raider defense by the 4th quarter which is why Pat had forever to throw the ball on that last drive.
This team went 12-4 to the AFC Championship and lost, then 12-4 and won the Super Bowl, then 9-1 to start the 2020 season, which is completely fucked by COVID from any perspective, yet this forum is STILL PACKED with defeatists and people that constantly complain about the Chiefs.

Whataboutism is fucking bullshit as well.

You motherfuckers are just flat out motherfucking miserable.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:36 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
That's complete and utter speculation.

Yeah, no shit lol

But I can take a look at the sack numbers Alex Smith took behind similar lines under the same scheme while comparing it to the number of sacks Mahomes takes and determine that he’s a fucking wizard. QBs like Roethlisberger, Flacco, Carr, Ryan etc wouldn’t do much better.
[Reply]
Oxford 06:59 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That doesn’t take everything into context. Last night we ran the Alex Smith gameplan bc our original gameplan did not work as well against the controlled rush.

We did a ton of quick passes, RPO’s, runs and some screens.

OL will always look better that way, however our long drives drained the Raider defense by the 4th quarter which is why Pat had forever to throw the ball on that last drive.
Absolutely agree on the tired defense. It's really the same idea the Titans use to just wear out the defenses with Henry. He just trucks people in the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:29 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We won a SB with them and are 9-1 this year with the #1 offense in the NFL. What is your definition of fine? I certainly agree we could/should upgrade as soon as possible, but unlike you I understand that we have other needs and they just likely don’t value the position enough to pass up on a WR, DE, or LB if it comes down to it.

You think it’s Madden and you can have studs that you’re 100% happy with at every position. It’s not.
I think mid round picks would be fine.

I'd rather see DE, LB, or CB early. But that's just me.

You should be able to find good OG's and C's with those two #4's, for example next year.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:33 PM 11-23-2020
Anyway, I think Alegretti's been doing a great job.

I don't necessarily agree that late round and UDFA is the way to build a good line, though. It's real hit or miss.

I think it'll be time to use some mid round picks to restock this offseason.

I do hate Reiter. And Wylie.

But it's not like I'm not aware that we're WORLD CHAMPIONS or anything.
[Reply]
O.city 07:38 PM 11-23-2020
Just keep stock piling talent

The ol is playing fine.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11-23-2020, 07:58 PM
This message has been deleted by CasselGotPeedOn.
HonestChieffan 08:05 PM 11-23-2020
Illini Brings it..
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:59 PM 01-28-2024
Next man up, and our next man manned up and played himself a damn nice ballgame against the SECOND best D in the league.

Can't ask any more from a backup than what Allegretti gave us today. :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:24 PM 01-28-2024
He was very emotional on the field after the game
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:25 PM 01-28-2024
Coin Guy!

Got whooped on some plays but showed true grit
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:40 PM 01-28-2024
The biggest tragedy of Thuney being out was they couldn't bring in Allegretti as an eligible 6th lineman to catch a fat guy TD
[Reply]
wachashi 07:41 PM 01-28-2024
Gave up a sack but moved some dudes in the running game.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 07:49 PM 01-28-2024
Dude he was really bad in the second half.
[Reply]
Bump 07:49 PM 01-28-2024
Thuney being out showed though
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up