ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>So Robinson
Redbled 12:59 PM 11-23-2020
If Robinson doesn’t Robinson how much do we win by?

He singlehandedly killed one drive by running backwards and grabbing a face mask and took away 7 on another by not running the correct route late in the half.

Then he tries to be a hero not fair catching a punt and runs backwards again giving us an opportunity to hold someone and start deep in our own end.

If not for the late catch to extend a drive we may have been better off playing 10 on 11.

We may win by 18 if Watkins wasn’t being Watkins.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:47 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Pringle should be getting more snaps.
Yup, you cant stop at just 1.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:47 PM 11-29-2020
Hence, he is a 4th WR. Hardman isn't exactly lighting it up either.

We have a reliable Kelce and Hill and Hopefully Watkins can get these jokers off the field when he is healthy.
[Reply]
JakeF 07:34 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Brilliant! Let’s gut our Super Bowl roster of knowns and replace them with maybes. Recipe for success!
Ok Strawman.

Except you don't do it all at once. The point is that we should continue to do it a few players each year. The point is that Andy Reid has no intention of replacing just about any of them. He likes to keep guys he likes. Dieter will stay here forever if Andy has his way. Even though he quiet literally serves no purpose other than keeping Mahomes company.

Same for most of the rest of them. It's easy to keep them around because they are familiar with the system and you don't have to worry about anything. That is simply more important to Andy than pushing for players that could turn into someone great.

We have to pay our HOF QB a lot of money so it's paramount that we find really good cheap talent through the draft. I listed around 15 slots we can use to fit drafted players in without losing any of our very good players. I just want to use them. Andy doesn't seem to.

Please try to discuss instead of insult, i think this issue is a very viable problem that has existed since Andy Reid arrived.

I have been a fan of the Chiefs for decades and will continue to be regardless of this issue. So don't pull the Carl Peterson "True Fan" crap. I am discussing pertinent issue not quitting the team or starting a "leaving forever" thread. I don't know where this Attack squad against critical people but it doesn't do the website any good imo.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:43 PM 11-29-2020
I'm not sure I've seen someone who's less natural with the ball in their hands.

Every time he catches the ball, it's like he's got no clue what to do with it.
[Reply]
JakeF 07:52 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Coogs:
We are an offside call away from 2 straight Super Bowls and 9-1 this season, yet we need to have more talented players at multiple positions. We must have HOF'ers at every position!
Wow!! Haven't see you in a long time. How's it going? I never said anything remotely like that. I just think instead of drafting and cutting players each from the depth chart, we should cut these guys instead.

Why would you cut any player before you cut Dieter. He's been here for 3 years and has caught a single pass. We all know he was kept was because is friend with Mahomes and initially we want Mahomes to feel more comfortable. Fine, that's all good but it's time to go. All the rest should be judged similarly. If a player stays year after year with almost zero production then cut him and move on. Having players around to help "teach" the locker room is not worth so many roster spots. Our offensive line is weak, cut a couple of the guys on the list and start rotating guy in/out teaching them and seeing if they can help. If a positional coach says he needs help use one of the slots and let him search and bring players in 1 at a time to see if he can find viable player. Maybe you get lucky and find a hidden gem. Keeping most of those guys is such a waste.

That's all i'm saying.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:56 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The point is that Andy Reid has no intention of replacing just about any of them. He likes to keep guys he likes. Dieter will stay here forever if Andy has his way. Even though he quiet literally serves no purpose other than keeping Mahomes company.
I just don't think this is true.

They replaced Smith. They actually trade him away.

They turned over the entire defense in two years.

Those are just a couple of examples. They're constantly changing things with the roster.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up