ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 54
« First < 4445051525354
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:47 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Its almost as if if he is more selective he's better. Take note Salvy.
If he would have been like this his entire career, then he'd be a top 5 player in the league during this time. It's insane.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:48 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Ken Rosenthal wrote a little bit about the Royals and James McArthur in the Athletic.
Pitching staff is light years ahead of what dipshit DM, Matheny, and Cal had. To have a competent coaching staff is really nice.
[Reply]
tk13 12:13 PM Yesterday
It is interesting to me they didn't want him to be the closer, but I guess that's Rosenthal saying that not Picollo. That might just be keeping it professional since Will Smith is such an established guy. McArthur straight up dominated the last month of the year and his stuff is filthy.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:16 PM Yesterday
:-)

Gavin Sheets had such a bad error that the broadcast guy said "Are you shitting me?" on the air 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/x1ZPAFdjrq

— Baseball Central™ (@BaseballCentraI) May 3, 2024

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:02 AM Today
This whole pitching staff has been incredible, thank god cal eldred is gone.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 01:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
:-)

Hahahaha... shades of Harry Doyle.

You can't say "shitting me" on the air!

Don't worry, nobody's listening anyway...
[Reply]
Page 54 of 54
« First < 4445051525354
Up