ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 105
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:30 AM 06-27-2013
Hootie is gone...?
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:33 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
And yet...you've spent 125+ posts in this thread, which has centered directly around him. I'll never understand why people can't just ignore people around here.

How could I ignore him when he kept popping up after my post in other threads just to antagonize me? Don't say the ignore feature because people quote them anyways.
[Reply]
KC native 07:34 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Because I'm not going let some punk ass bitch bully me around and that's all he was doing. He knew he could get to me so he kept at it. I did try to ignore it but he was saying some pretty bad shit about me that really pissed me off.

He took things too far.

Am glad he is gone.

Fuck Hootie and anyone who supported him can kiss my ass too.
You are acting like a bitch. Waaaaaaaah hootie said mean things about me waaaaaaaaaahhh
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:35 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
You are acting like a bitch. Waaaaaaaah hootie said mean things about me waaaaaaaaaahhh

I'm not acting like any bitch. Just happy Hootie is gone and good riddance.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:36 AM 06-27-2013
Because I'm not going let some punk ass bitch bully me around and that's all he was doing. He knew he could get to me so he kept at it. I did try to ignore it but he was saying some pretty bad shit about me that really pissed me off.

He took things too far.

Am glad he is gone.

Fuck Hootie and anyone who supported him can kiss my ass too.
Someone said something mean...on the internet?

[Reply]
Rausch 07:37 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Someone said something mean...on the internet?

Farva handled it better...
[Reply]
Phobia 07:40 AM 06-27-2013
Tattoo showed vulnerability one day by trying to help somebody who admitted a drug problem. He posted about how he had conquered his demons and encouraged somebody who was in a similar situation. Hootie then took that information and accused Tatoo of sucking dick for drugs relentlessly. But Tattoo is the bitch? Nah. The bitch is gone.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:43 AM 06-27-2013
Wait...Knowmo is gone too?

WTf Is GoIng ON HerE!>!?
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:44 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Tattoo showed vulnerability one day by trying to help somebody who admitted a drug problem. He posted about how he had conquered his demons and encouraged somebody who was in a similar situation. Hootie then took that information and accused Tatoo of sucking dick for drugs relentlessly. But Tattoo is the bitch? Nah. The bitch is gone.
So you're going to start banning people who throw shit hootie said back in his face? You're going to have a busy day.
[Reply]
KC native 07:44 AM 06-27-2013
I'm not acting like any bitch. Just happy Hootie is gone and good riddance.
Yes. You are.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:45 AM 06-27-2013
So you're telling me theres a chance?
[Reply]
KC native 07:47 AM 06-27-2013
And there are a handful of posters who make regular racist statements towards me because I've divulged that I am Hispanic that aren't banned. That's a bullshit justification.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:49 AM 06-27-2013
And there are a handful of posters who make regular racist statements towards me because I've divulged that I am Hispanic that aren't banned. That's a bullshit justification.
Que Carajo?
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:50 AM 06-27-2013
Yes. You are.

Fine, I'm talking like a bitch about it. Guess what?

[Reply]
J Diddy 07:51 AM 06-27-2013
That's because we're all chipping in to help with your addiction to being hispanic.

Oh wait, that's an entirely different thing altogether, sorry.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 105
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up