ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 105
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:01 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
JimNazium is one of the charter members and original funny posters on this site.
And he should be here more often. Tighten the leash on the drama trolls.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:01 PM 06-26-2013
Phobiaphobic should be Hootie's new username.
[Reply]
rico 05:12 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
This rico person sort of reminds me of crazycoffey a few years ago. Rather.... energetic.
Trollin' on cc, Dongalicious?
[Reply]
Saul Good 05:14 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by COchief:
List son, where is it and I just might.

I did most of my noticeable posting pre 2005, I used to let loose on here from time to time. Now, I mostly stick to car threads and the occasional shit storm.
There is no list, you dong.
[Reply]
Donger 05:15 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
No, it was just an honest observation.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:17 PM 06-26-2013
Ahh, I see, I see. I did not know that.

I remember Roy from The Office saying it in one episode...can't remember which one though...I think he said he thought Jim was gay and followed by saying, "NTTAWWT." Must have been a Seinfeld reference.
Actually both Seinfeld and the office got NTTAWWT from chiefs planet.
[Reply]
rico 05:21 PM 06-26-2013
No, it was just an honest observation.
Oh, cool observations, broseph! :-)

Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Actually both Seinfeld and the office got NTTAWWT from chiefs planet.
I should have known. Seinfeld, The Office, Rome.....who the hell is next?!?!?!?!
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:22 PM 06-26-2013
It's actually an insult to you. You see, CP was my very first Internet BB experience and I just didn't know proper protocol or have any real frame of reference to how it all works. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer.

And that's where donger man was headed. With an insult. Cyber slap.
[Reply]
rico 05:28 PM 06-26-2013
It's actually an insult to you. You see, CP was my very first Internet BB experience and I just didn't know proper protocol or have any real frame of reference to how it all works. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer.

Ahh I see.

Up yours, Donger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
Donger 05:29 PM 06-26-2013

That's odd. I don't remember thinking that your posts were overly long. Just that you posted with the rapidity of a hummingbird on speed.

But, I could be mistaken.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:50 PM 06-26-2013
That's odd. I don't remember thinking that your posts were overly long. Just that you posted with the rapidity of a hummingbird on speed.

More like a puppy that's so happy and excited to be in the room with all the people that he pees on the rug without realizing it while jumping up and down.
[Reply]
KC native 05:55 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
hey rico, Seinfeld is actually pretty good, you should give it another shot buddy
I disagree.
[Reply]
KC native 05:56 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Ahh, nothing like losing the moral high ground to Hootie. It takes skill.
:-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:59 PM 06-26-2013

I was trying to post like Rico. Damn, I thought you were smart
[Reply]
patteeu 06:04 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
patteeu liked it. He gave me positive rep. :-)
Yeah, I thought it was pretty good. I feel like I got the kid glove treatment though. It makes me think you like me more than you let on.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 105
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up