ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 154
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:00 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Heh. My friends catch crap from me doubly.
Hopefully not literally ....nobody likes a monkey who throws poo :-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:00 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Different meltdown :-)

:-)
[Reply]
007 10:41 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Any mods wanna get in on some reporting to the authorites action?
Was looking forward to seeing your response to this crap.
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:47 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Guru:
Was looking forward to seeing your response to this crap.

would be rather simple to get this guy busted...I'm sure the victim made a police report and got a case number...in conjunction wiht the IP addy and the info from it ...assuming this asshat posted from an IP addy that was his own
[Reply]
007 10:51 PM 06-25-2007
would be rather simple to get this guy busted...I'm sure the victim made a police report and got a case number...in conjunction wiht the IP addy and the info from it ...assuming this asshat posted from an IP addy that was his own
Phone it in Morphius
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:02 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock:
What a sad and pathetic little man you are fightclub1983.
Sad and pathetic. You're almost perfectly correct AH.

Just one quick modification that I bet you'll agree with: Regardless of whether this POS is a liar or a thief, there no way he's a man. In the world we come from, manhood is an earned position.
[Reply]
Eric 11:31 PM 06-25-2007
someone email the san diego police!!!!

LOL.
[Reply]
a1na2 11:39 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???
I hope he had lojack on it with a gps tracer.

Knock, knock.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:53 PM 06-25-2007
To commit this crime then broadcast it here........This should be nominated for a Darwin award. Funny how life always gets us exactly what we deserve. Pawn that shit now dude, you're gonna need the money for commecery.
[Reply]
007 11:57 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
To commit this crime then broadcast it here........This should be nominated for a Darwin award. Funny how life always gets us exactly what we deserve. Pawn that shit now dude, you're gonna need the money for commecery.
Future spot on Leno's stupid criminals jokes.
[Reply]
greg63 12:01 AM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and...

Attached: yourandidiot.bmp (654.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Valiant 12:50 AM 06-26-2007

Originally Posted by Valiant:
Would be a better idea to get the local police station phone number as I doubt he said the real place he stole it from... The police would have a report on a laptop being stolen and could also look into a database that day for a incident anywhere else around the city... Then if they find out its true they can use his IP address to identify him and then use this page as a confession...
I am like Nostradamus or something... I really hope someone does this...
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:59 AM 06-26-2007
The more and more I think about this. There is no way I think this guy is this ****in stupid enough to do something like that and post just about every major detail about it. I'm thinking he is just an attention whore and wants to try and stir some shit.

Either way I would still like to kick the shit out of him because shit like this isn't even funny.
[Reply]
HMc 04:56 AM 06-26-2007
token post in legendary thread
[Reply]
convict1983 05:46 AM 06-26-2007
Boy, did this thread blow up lol. SOme people on here are totally overreacting. Calling me the scum of the earth or a terrorist. Sheesh. How are gonna call a fellow Chiefs fan that? The dude I jacked the laptop from is probably a Chargers fan anyway. I should get brownie points for that. :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 154
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up